I-485 REF 02/25/05, not received the notice yet

Banda_Atl

Registered Users (C)
I-485 REF was issued 02/25/05, But did not received the notice yet. My lawyer called USCIS on march 15 and April 15 and request another one. Does Any body know how long to receive a REF notice?

EB3 ATL
I-140/485 ND - Oct 15, 2004
I-140 REF/ I-485 REF - Feb 25,2005
I-140 RFE (Education) submit: Mar 3, 2005
I-140 Approved - March 10,2005
FP ?????

Banda Atl, this is unusual. In my case, the RFE was issued on 04/01/05, and my lawyer received it on 04/08/05. So, it took a week.

forever485 said:
Banda Atl, this is unusual. In my case, the RFE was issued on 04/01/05, and my lawyer received it on 04/08/05. So, it took a week.
Forever485, thanks for your replay. I don't know how long we have to wait, Wait for 30 days and let them know that we did not received the notice again, request a another one. ??? Does any one know what to do next?

My wife also did not received her, Issued 4/1/05

My wife also did not received her, Issued 4/1/05

Called USCIS and they said they can't tell whats in there( This i think is Stupid...),

I dont know what to do, Wait for ever??????????

My Husband's and mine were issued on 3/24/05. My lawyer got his on 3/28/05. But mine was returned to TSC due to undeliverable lawyer's address. Than TSC forwarded it to my home address. I got it on 4/11/05.

Banda_Atl, it's really unusual in your case. If I were you, I would call 1-800 No. I remember there is a choice to address you directly to TSC officer if it's regarding RFE.

I would call 1800, it says on the RFE notice online if 14 days have passed and no notice was received, to call them.

wheresmygc

How did you find out there *was* an RFE? Did online thing say "an RFE was issued" or something to that effect? Thanks!

Shrek

Banda_Atl said:
I-485 REF was issued 02/25/05, But did not received the notice yet. My lawyer called USCIS on march 15 and April 15 and request another one. Does Any body know how long to receive a REF notice?

EB3 ATL
I-140/485 ND - Oct 15, 2004
I-140 REF/ I-485 REF - Feb 25,2005
I-140 RFE (Education) submit: Mar 3, 2005
I-140 Approved - March 10,2005
FP ?????

I am on same boat mine was issued on 1-25-2005 but havn't received it.
I have called 2 times to TSC but nohting has been happened also my lawyer called TSC but no result then they opened up a query thru Alia they said it will take about 5 weeks for this.

So i am hanging in. Let see when i would get it,

So call your lawyer and ask him to open up a query theu ALIA.
thanks

Gullu

Have not received any 3 of them!

My RFE, accroding to the website, was sent out on 3/14, but I did not receive it. Actually I did not receive another previous inquiry response letter (said sent out on 2/1/2005) either. For the third one "an document was sent to the person whom it issued on 3/22/2005", I did not receive it either. I don't what is going on. Called 1-800 number and checked my address on file is correct. Every time I called and wanted them to resend the RFE, the message changed and then I need to wait another 30 days to call again. I am so frustrated now.

My RFE came after a Month.

Banda_Atl said:
Forever485, thanks for your replay. I don't know how long we have to wait, Wait for 30 days and let them know that we did not received the notice again, request a another one. ??? Does any one know what to do next?

The RFE date is 12/20/2004. Lawyer says they received on 1/22/05. I got email for the RFE from USCIS on 1/29/05. The letter says reply within 90 days. I replied back and USCIS received it on 3/9. LUD Chanegd 2 times and now LUD shows as 3/11/05. But no updates since then. Waiting..

Call me Shrek, I fond out online, Then lawyer called 1800 number twice (march 15, April 15) and request another notice but did not recieve. I am so frustrated now too

Call me Shrek said:
How did you find out there *was* an RFE? Did online thing say "an RFE was issued" or something to that effect? Thanks!

Shrek

Shrek,

Did you finally get the RFE or not?

Did the LUD changed on your case when lawyer requested another copy of RFE?

Regards,

The BEst way to get RFE ask your lawyer to open a query with AILA (same my lawyer did and got my RFE in couple of Weeks)

Thanks

Gullu

Same thing happened to me but it was due to lawyer's wrong address. I called them up and got the RFE sent to my house, although the lady on the phone said that kind of document could not be sent to anyone but the lawyer, i was really surprised when it was mailed to my home.

Wheresmygc