I-485 Receipts

Anaram

Registered Users (C)
I filed for my I-485 along with AP/EAD on 01-FEB-2001 and so far did not receive any of the receipts.Is this normal?Does it take more than a month to get the receipts?Also,do we get all the receipts together?Anybody else in the same boat?

No Title

My lawyer send my 485 docs on feb 8 and still no word..I wrote an email to my lawyer about 1 hr back...lets she if she replies with positive news...

No Title

As I mentioned in a couple of posts before, mine 485/EAD/AP were filed on 1/7. I still haven\'t received any receipts. The funny thing is that I received my FP notice last Monday. I think this is more odd than not getting anything at all, but I\'ll take it ;-)

No Title

sent in docs on Feb-1, no receipt yet!!
my lawyer says that it takes 6-8 weeks these days! meanwhile, i keep checking my bank account if the checks got cleared!

(the INS guys are morons if they do not want to cash in our checks for the application fee for months!)

No Title

AN so your checks haven\'t been cashed yet ?? My lawyer send checks on my behalf so I have no way to track that my envelope has been opened...a friend of mine send her app on jan 26 and she already received her AP 3 days back...

No Title

i paid using my own checks.. not been cashed yet. will post here if i see any activity on that front :)
the lawyer sent my package using certified mail.
my lawyer got the receipts for another application sent out on Jan 24 on march 2nd.. so maybe we need to wait some more :(

No Title

It can take two months. I have a certified mail receipt of Dec. 27th, 2000. I got my receipt on the 22nd of February.

No Title

Just Curious. I got my FP notice for 03/15 (ND 01/11) at ASC, SFO. Is it poosible to get a RFE after FP notice?

No Title

Its very much possible.
An RFE can be sent in at any time for either AP/EAD/I-485.

Sujit