I-485 receipts for July 2 filers

Finally got receipt numbers by calling USCIS. My application was reached on July 2nd at 11.34 am to Nebraska.
Checks have not been cashed yet. My I-140 was approved on 6/27/07 through NSC. No LUD on my I-140. Filed EAD and AP to my wife and got receipt numbers too.
By the way my application was signed by B GERKENSMAYER
gcseeker congrats on your filing progress. can you please provide the telephone number you used to contact USCIS ?

pls let us know what/how you asked. I tried the same and they wont't even want to look and tell

There are two levels in knowing receipt numbers. In the first level after calling them answer the question, when you applied? as the first week of june (any week day in june first week) then they will transfer to second level (to Immigration officer) then answer the same way as you did before). Keep in mind they dont know when you applied exactly.
Then he will ask your details (first name, last name, DOB and address) answer them.
Hope this information is enough for you.
Good luck

thanks for this info..What information did they ask you before they gave your reciept numbers.Did you particularly ask for receipt numbers? Let us know.

They ask me, when you applied? I told him first week of june even though applied in July (tell any week day in june first week) then tranfered to second level (IO). Answer same way you did in first level.
Then he will ask you dob, last and first name, address.
Then he will let you know.
Good luck

Filed 485 on July 2nd 7:55 AM at NSC Received by R. Williams
I140 Approved at Texas
LUD for I140 on 7/28/07

No Receipts yet, Checks are not cashed

Hey nashanthappa,we are in the same boat.

Filed on July 5th at NSC and received by R.Williams,
I140 approved at Texas
LUD for I140 on 07/28/07

No news of Receipts and Checks are not cashed till far.

Plz keep posting in case you get any more info on your case,I will do the same.

Ferdie/NSC/EB2- India/Jan 2006/ RD July 6,2007/ DHL/ RD at TSC 09/07/07ND 09/07/07 from TSC

My case was filed to NSC. I finally found out that check got cashed on 09/07.from TSC. so my case got tranferred. MY I 140 was approved from TSC.
I got my Rct numbers from the back of my checks. No official notice yet

I still waiting... for my I-485 receipt.

anybody still waiting on the I-485 receipt notices ?, I just called up USCIS, bad news for me they do not have any record of my filing in the system.:confused:

JULY 23rd filing

HI
MY application reached NSC on 23rd july. All of my co-workers whose application reached on 26th got Receipt notice but I do not see any Check/receipt notice.

my PD - APr - 2004
I140 CD - 1 aug 2006.

Got my Receipt Numbers

Thanks Ginu.... Your trick worked!!!..
Here is what happaned...
I called up uscis..(thanks for the options) answered first level of questions..told him i filed around "Jun first week".He transfareed to Immigration officer..
He asked me the checks have been cashed or not..I said nop..then he was not ready to search in the system as they won't have any information if checks are not cashed..I requested if he could search by name ??
He guaranteed that information won't exists(bit angry..)but he was surprised he was able to locate the record!!. and i guess he felt bad as he was not interested to search...

I got all the receipt for myself.. They had sent on sep9th but so far i haven't receipt( i think lawyers might have receive it.i need to check with them).Its from NSC..

He said all the they finished the data entry for most of them on Sep6-9th...Even my friend got on sep8th....

By the way mine was signed by the great J.Barret!!..

Jay22

Our papers reached 2 July07..got fingerprinting notice for 19th sept

EB3/INDIA
Sept 2003
Labor/I-140 APPROVED
485/EAD filed: Pending
Notice Date; 08/30/07
Nebraska Service Center

Finally received my receipt numbers. Thanks to users on this site, helped me keep my sanity. For people who are still waiting keep your cool, if you are confident your application reached, then you WILL get your receipt nos.

Filed on July 2nd
Received Receipt Nos on Sep 13th

anybody still waiting on the I-485 receipt notices ?, I just called up USCIS, bad news for me they do not have any record of my filing in the system.:confused:

I too called up USCIS, thanks for the earlier tips I told them I filed in 2nd week of june she passed me on to an immigration officer and they were not able to find my name in the list.

I am an NJ resident so I am assuming that my application might have been transfered to some other location.
:confused:

My lawyer says my application reached NSC on 23rd july.

anyone got Receipt/EAD for July 5th filing

Hi,

My lawyer send on July 3rd ,and received by R.Williams at NSC on July 5th .Till far no receipts .Feeling soooooooooo.....!!!!!!!!!! Now

Please Answer this Q

Do we get finger printing notices with 485 notices????

Usuallly what is the time range to get FP notice once you get 485 notice.

Any commments/suggestions are welcome

Thanks.

I filed on july 2nd. used fedex next day delivery services. Application sent to fedex on june 29th fedex delivered to NSC on july 2nd 10.00am. SO FAR NO RECEIPT. I made payment with chase bank money order. I do not know how to check to see if money order was cashed so I can get receipt # .

I'm another July 2 filer who hasn't got his receipt. Package received on July 2 at NSC, 10:25am signed for by yes, you know who. J BARRRET! (3 'R's?)

I'm new to this forum but I can see Mr Barret has earned himself a wonderful reputation already. Will someone fill me in on the details?