I-485 receipts for July 2 filers

proteinpeptide

Registered Users (C)
I have approved I-140 from VSC. My I-485 reached to NSC on July 2, 2007 via FedEx (have delivery confirmation). Now according to latest frontlog update (Aug 17) by USCIS, all July 2, 2007 applications were entered in the database and receipts are issued.

I have not received any receipts, no checks are cashed yet, and no LUD in I-140. I'm worried if there is anything wrong with application and got rejected or is it possible that it got transfered to TSC (that center is really slow) even before issuance of receipt?

One more question, did any one get signature of J. BARRET at NSC when application is delivered by private courier on July 2nd?

Any thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks.

I am in same boat here. Reached my application on July 2nd at 11:30 am, no receipts numbers, checks were not cashed and no LUD on I-140.
Please let me know if you know anything about your case.

same here

Mine was recd. by J barrett on 2nd July at 10.25 am.
No receipts or checks cashed..
I hate this waiting game...

I am also on same boat

Filed 485 on July 2nd 7:55 AM at NSC Received by R. Williams
I140 Approved at Texas
LUD for I140 on 7/28/07

No Receipts yet, Checks are not cashed

When transferring I485 case from NSC to TSC, does USCIS follow some strict rule or its just random? What about people who got their I140 approved from CSC or VSC two or three years ago?

Reason behind this question is: some people in the various forums have I140 approved from TSC, while I485 applied at NSC and got receipt from NSC.

Please share your wisdom.

When transferring I485 case from NSC to TSC, does USCIS follow some strict rule or its just random? What about people who got their I140 approved from CSC or VSC two or three years ago?

Reason behind this question is: some people in the various forums have I140 approved from TSC, while I485 applied at NSC and got receipt from NSC.

Please share your wisdom.

Don't worry, My application was delivered on June 28 as my date was current at that time. No reciept notice till now. It looks lot of people filed in last week of June are still waiting for reciept notice

There are some rumors. But sometimes make sense.

Those whose 140 is approved from TSC, their 485 will also follow TSC. But applications are filed with NSC. It will be a while to xfer the cases from NSC to TSC.

Even I am not sure who will generate receipt notices. I mean, will the cases be xfered after receipt.

But looking at the situation, they will be first xfered and then receipts will be issued.

SO those who are waiting for receipts will move thing little quicker compared to NSC.

Need Info

I need to know that

>Have the check to be cashed in order for us to recieve the receipt????

Or is it

That the reciept is generated and then checks are cashed later????

My application was recieved around 9 July at NSC.

Still not recieved any notice nor have the checks been cashed yet.

Pls shed some info

Thanks

I am in same boat here. Reached my application on July 2nd at 11:30 am, no receipts numbers, checks were not cashed and no LUD on I-140.
Please let me know if you know anything about your case.
Guys anyone of you got receipt numbers for application filed on July 2nd recently. About me no news yet. Please update if you have any information

Guys any recent updates, I'm also in the same boat, EB2, Applications reached NSC on July 2nd, no receipts, no check cashing yet.
I called their customer svc today and my application is not in the system yet. My I-140 is pending with NSC and no LUDs yet, so I believe it's not getting transferred to TSC..

Same here, mine reached on July 2 at 11.34 A.M, and signed by B Gerkens Meyer. So far no receipt numbers for 485, EAD, AP.
According to USCIS receipt updates they already processed July 2nd applicatio. I dont know whats going on?
Did anybody is in same situation?

july 2nd filing of I-485 and phone number at USCIS

Not received any kind of feedback from USCIS for the july 2nd filing of I-485, mine was received by R.WILLIAMS in Lincoln, NE.
Can somebody give me the the phone number at USCIS to call and enquiry about the filing status of I-485

Last edited by a moderator:
Not received anything july2nd filer

Not received any kind of feedback from USCIS for the july 2nd filing of I-485, mine was received by R.WILLIAMS in Lincoln, NE.
Can somebody give me the the phone number at USCIS to call and enquiry about the filing status of I-485

I am in the same boat, no news,

And it was received by F. HEINAUER in NSC, at 11.11AM

What does it mean, it is transfered to other centers...?

checks not cashed as of today sep 03

My application was received on July 3 at 11:14 AM checks not cashed yet...don't know whats going on...any body on the same boat..please post

I am in same boat

485,EAD,AP recv'd by NSC 11:14AM on July 3rd 2007
No check cashed as of today (Sep 3rd 2007)

I-140 filed at NSC last year. No approval yet.
I-485, EAD, AP filed at NSC. Fedex reached on 07/03. Checks not cashed yet. No RD as well.

But, I-797 shows LUD of 07/22.
Does this mean that USCIS is working on I-140 or (485, EAD, AP).

thanks,
gxr

Does the LUD on I-797 imply that they are working on
a) I-140
or
b) I-485,EAD,AP
??

Finally got receipt numbers by calling USCIS. My application was reached on July 2nd at 11.34 am to Nebraska.
Checks have not been cashed yet. My I-140 was approved on 6/27/07 through NSC. No LUD on my I-140. Filed EAD and AP to my wife and got receipt numbers too.
By the way my application was signed by B GERKENSMAYER