I-485 RD 10/15 Transferred to boston

Some ppl said in this board Boston is taking 5 months to schedule interview.
So probably you'll be interviewed in May next year.

Are you Eb1 or Eb2.

I485 transfered to Boston

My spouse and I also got transfer to Boston, received the transfer notice from VSC yesterday, I posted my case detail
a few days ago, would you post your case detail?
(EB1/EB2/EB3)
RD
TD
Thanks!

dengdeng

Change of employment doesnt matter. A friend of mine got approvel after he changed the employer. We both worked for the same company

Just now i called INS to enquire about any possible reasons. They said Your case has no issues. Just this is a normal procedure.

I think what i suspect my case transfer is i did my EAD renewel in boston last 2 weeks ago. Probably that may be the reason.

venyk

Can you please let us know:
ur category
RD
ND
RFEs if any?

Thanks
It will help us..

Originally posted by Venyk
dengdeng

Change of employment doesnt matter. A friend of mine got approvel after he changed the employer. We both worked for the same company

Just now i called INS to enquire about any possible reasons. They said Your case has no issues. Just this is a normal procedure.

I think what i suspect my case transfer is i did my EAD renewel in boston last 2 weeks ago. Probably that may be the reason.

venyk

Can you please let us know:
ur category
RD
ND
RFEs if any?

Thanks
It will help us..

Originally posted by Venyk
dengdeng

EB2
RD 10/15
ND -- No idea

No RFES

Recently i see more transfer cases in this form. I don't know what INS is doing.

Hi VenyK,

I forgot to ask about this in my earlier post.

Why do you think renewing your EAD at Boston, INS caused the transfer? I renewed my EAD at Boston INS about a month back and I have a Nov '01 RD, so I am concerned.

Which state r u from NH or MA?

Might too "lucky", so computer choose you for transfer and interview.

Somedays ago, a guy from MD (RD Airil/02) transferred to Local and already got approval, but a relative amonut of Sep/OCT/01 still in VSC's corner with dust.

I don't think it's the EAD renewal. Currently it's taking more than 12 months to process GC, of course you'll renew your EAD.

Maybe because you're in Boston area.