i-485 question|Very urgent

siddipet

My i-140 got approved and PD is current.

I have two questions?

1.My wife is travelling to india in may?If i apply i-485 before she leaves,do i need to file advance parol or not? my lawyer says u don\'t need it?
2.If i don\'t apply advance parol,is there any problem in processing i-485 application?

Pl ,very urgent.If anybody knows any info,pl reply back to me.

Sri

No Title

My i-140 got approved and PD is current.

I have two questions?

1.My wife is travelling to india in may?If i apply i-485 before she leaves,do i need to file advance parol or not? my lawyer says u don\'t need it?

2.If i don\'t apply advance parol,is there any problem in processing i-485 application?

Pl ,very urgent.If anybody knows any info,pl reply back to me.

Sri

No Title

Depends on your current status - if u are on H1 and dont use your EAD till she comes back and guessing that she is on H4 or H1, she can come back to the US using her current H1/h4. if u use ur EAD (applying it is okay)which i doubt u will get before may (never know though ::))with csc), then u need to apply for AP. right now i would suggest apply for both AP and EAD but dont use it if ur status is fine till she returns.

No Title

Yes, I\'m doing the same. We just applied for I485 2 weeks ago, and my wife left for India last week. As long as the H visa is valid, it is OK to travel. I\'ve applied for the EAD, but I can\'t use it until my wife returns (if it gets approved before she returns, that is).