I-485 Processing in Tampa office

flman95

Registered Users (C)
Hello there,

Anybody has filled AOS in Tampa right afer October 2003? If so, what is going on with the application? Would someone please share with me?
Thanks a lot!

Any one from Tampa Bay area experiencing delayed processing time for AOS filled after 10/03. I appreciate all you sharing with me. Thanks.

Thank you Jane Green

Jane,

Thank you for the answering my question. Yes, I have been checking up on the USCIS.GOV site. Until last month, I saw a trend of processing time three months. For example, in Dec 2004, they were processing files from Dec.2002, Jan 2005 they were processing file from Feb 2003, Feb 2005, they were processing file from May 2005, and in March 15, 21, and 25 (most current) they are processing files from June 1, 2003. So, I was just curious. Anyway, thanks and I am hoping that these things gets underway sooner then later.
Good luck to you.
Cheers,

-Flman

What should I expect now?

I have my renewed I-765, I-131, DL. I am waiting for my AOS interview in Tampa DO. My medical is not done yet. I did had two biometrics done (prior to I-765 processings). I am expecting to have AOS interview by July this year. What should I expect to hear from USCIS prior I get the AOS interview letter? Please advice! Thank you very much.

Should I be receiving 2 separate Interview letters?

Hey guys;

Something I never heard before or paid attention to. I am married to USC and about three weeks ago I received a Notice for I-485 (marriage based) in Tampa DO. The letter is addressed to my name. My question is, should my wife receiving one as well or just the one that I received? My understanding is, just one letter and we go together at the time and date mentioned in the letter fully loaded. Please advice...giving me little chill to my skin. Thanks a lot!!

Cheers!