I 485 Priority Date

LUD on approved I-140

LUDS on my approved I-140 case - 8/16, 8/22 .

But there was no change in case status. Hoping for a new I-140 approval notice with correct PD :)

vm_gc said:
My attorney/employer confirmed that the sub labor allows me eligible for the original sub labor date (which is aug 2002).

vm_gc,

Ask your attorney/employer whether anyone other then you has ever filled I-140 before you on the labor you have substituted?

If answer is NO then you should get original LC PD as your I-140 PD.
If answer is YES then I am very positive you will get I-140 filing date as your I-140 PD.

I am very positive about above statement because I had a discussion in the forum regarding the same. I have also used labor sub only after knowing that no one has ever filled I-140 and I have got the original LC PD as my I-140 PD.

Last edited by a moderator:
dsugandhi,

I don't think it's gonna a make a difference if somebody substituted the LC....The PD is always set to the original filing date of the LC...

Even if the answer is YES, the person would get the PD as the date of filing of the substituted LC....

I would request if anyone has any info on the I 485 priority date, pl share it, it may prove to be useful for at least some of us on this forum.

After an LUD on my I 485, there is no further response from TSC :mad:
If I get any other info,I shall post.

Thanks !
-Green Bean

Have not heard anything from USCIS on I-140 PD correction :-( My attorney says we will get an updated new I-140 approval notice. don't know when. As the october visa bulletin will appear in few days, it's really frustrating...

The last thing i saw was 08/25 LUD on my I-140 case.

Last edited by a moderator:
didoala

On Friday I called 800.. again and I talked with the Imm. Officer again. She said that there is no change in my PD and I need to send a letter to TSC again. The address is THE ADDRESS in the LOWER LEFT CORNER in the APPROVAL NOTICE for I-140.
This is what I did before.
Is there other ADDRESS to TSC Unit-140?

Received updated I-140 approval notice with correct PD

My attorney just confirmed that they received an updated I-140 approval notice with correct priority date. I feel like as if my I-485 was approved. :) . Just in time, hopefully, my PD might be current by Nov'2006.

This is the procedure my attorney had chosen for correcting the PD error on I-140 approval notice.

1. Sent all the supporting documents to USCIS CSC center to prove the original substitute labor PD.

2. After seeing no action from USCIS on this for 3months, attorney sent an email to CSC-XII.140@dhs.gov about inquiring the status of PD correction.

3. Received update I-140 approval notice 4 weeks after sending the email inquiry.

Received reply from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

Received reply from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov confirming that "system was updated with proper PD".

Actual reply message:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We corrected the system it shows that your priority date is 08/21/2002. You need to use the NSC # 1-800-375-5283 in your future inquiries.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To my last few emails to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov, i get reply with message like..."The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public ......"

But this time i clearly mentioned in my email that i contacted NSC (via 1-800-375-5283) and took an infopass appointment, but they do not have access to the PD information from both NSC and field office. Surprisingly i got a reply this time :)

didoala

I did receive my I-140 Approval Notice with the corected PD. My PD is February 26, 2001- EB3 World. The Notice was send before 10 days.

My Employer wrote 3 letters to I-140 Unit and I sent one to I-485 Unit and after 7 months we got it.

I'm curious what will be the next "problem" because every time when I talk with the Immigration Officer the answer was PD not current. Now it is.

didoala said:
I did receive my I-140 Approval Notice with the corected PD. My PD is February 26, 2001- EB3 World. The Notice was send before 10 days.

My Employer wrote 3 letters to I-140 Unit and I sent one to I-485 Unit and after 7 months we got it.

I'm curious what will be the next "problem" because every time when I talk with the Immigration Officer the answer was PD not current. Now it is.

Congrats Didoala!, By the way do you have TSC Email Id by any chance!? I have to follow up on my case :eek:

Thanks
-Green Be

didoala

I do not have the E-mail. I have Fax( 214-962-1454) for TSC.
Keep sending letters to TSC to the address on the lower left corner on the I-140 Approval- this is what told me immigration officer from TSC.

didoala said:

Congrats, didoala. I wish you Good Luck on your I-485 aproval.

Finally Approved

Ok everyone... I am finally approved:rolleyes: , Thanks to everyone on this forum.
I wish everyone a speedy GC:D

-Green Bean