I-485 Pending Since Nov 2002

kdeepaujla

Registered Users (C)
Dear All

My 485 is pending since Nov 2002. Made couple of inquires 1-800-xxx-xxxx

Got letter from CSC stating: "Cases beyond JIT are being re-assessed. Please allow 60 days for these kind of cases....."

Is there anyone in the same boat??

Regards,

Welcome ..

to our group. There are quite a few people in the "SAME BOAT", who are waiting for unknown reason. Its a challenge to find out even the reason of delay..

Good Luck
-Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####
Still waiting..

Friends,

More or less I am also in the same boat. My 485 was filed on Oct 2002, I completed my second FP on Oct 28, 2004, LUD changed on Nov4. still waiting for my approval.

but recently my lawyer received this response from INS on my case. Any idea what it realy means????? pls share.

"" Please be advised that this case is with an Adjudicating Officer in
line for adjudication. Please allow sufficient time for processing.""

Here is the email ID, you may ask your lawyer to send an email about your case : "485, CSC XII " <CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov> - hope this might help others...

thanks

Lets take action, participate in Backlog reduction for cases pending before JIT

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=150217

immigartionportal.org started its next campain to take on backlogs reduction.
This time the target is to bring notice to Congress Persons about the plight of our fellow members whose RD/NDs are well below JIT date but yet to be approved.

So all those whose RD/ND dates are below JIT date please sign up at the above thread. We are looking for atleast 50 people from each Service center.

Lets make our voice heard.

It is absolutely essential to not be forgotten by the system. If you don't take action now, you will have to wait in this limbo for ever while INS uses your applications as tissue paper.

Same Boat

undefinedundefined

Wife & I are in the same boat. Filed Nov 2002

WAC 03 049 52xx
FP1 Feb 8 2003
FP2 Aug 14,2004
2 EADs and 2 APs so far.
This one expires Jan 13, 2005, so I will have to apply for third EAD/AP :mad: .

Thanks,
-ice

Dear kdeepaujla,
I received the same notice "cases beyond JIT processing are being re-assessed...please allow 60 days for action on these cases". I'm not sure what they mean by 60 days. Is it 60 days after the case status inquiry ? They don't mention any new processing dates but ask me to contact CSC if I have not received any notice that is past the CSC processing date. This is very confusing.
:confused:
At least our case has not been selected for "detailed review" as some other cases. There may be some hope to see our cases processed in a near future.
:eek:
Good luck,
lalala

My case info:
I-140/I485 concurrent filing: RD 12/31/2002
1st FP: 02/2003
I-140 AD: 05/2003
RFE received 06/2004
2nd FP: 07/2004

Donot worry there are many more whose boats are way behind your boat. :D

kdeepaujla said:
Dear All

My 485 is pending since Nov 2002. Made couple of inquires 1-800-xxx-xxxx

Got letter from CSC stating: "Cases beyond JIT are being re-assessed. Please allow 60 days for these kind of cases....."

Is there anyone in the same boat??

Regards,

me too

My Wife status shows they got her 2nd FP on Aug 18 2004. No change in her status. Is this common?

My daughter status says" it taking 660 days to process this kind of case" Her LUD is same as application received date...Oct 2002. Is this common?

me too

lalal,

I received a physical letter before, having the status as you. pls allow 60days for processing.

then i thought i was not in the "detailed review"

but last week i got another email response to my email enquiry. it said that "your case is under detailed review, please allow sufficient time for processing"

my case is really under detailed review.

:( :confused: