I-485 Online Case Status Message

Chichhu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

Online case status message:

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Anybody aware of this scenario!, please advise.

Chichhu said:
Hi,
My 140 and 485 were filed concurrently under EB2 in 2005 Sept, 140 got approved in Oct and FP also done in Oct. Got RFE in november and replied back in week's time and since then I am seeing following message and it is not changing (My dates are current now (for May visa numbers)):

Online case status message:

On November 22, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I did not see LUD after FP, I do not know where I am, whether stuck in FBI name check or ???..

Anybody aware of this scenario!, please advise.

why don't you send email to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov with you case # and A# and ask for latest status

gp111 said:
why don't you send email to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov with you case # and A# and ask for latest status
How much time one should wait before sending a follow up email to CSC email id if first one is not answered? In short what is the time frame in which one should expect a reply, I read on this forum it is 3 weeks, for me 3 weeks are already over :confused: . Should I send another one?

485 got approved today

gunmaster said:
How much time one should wait before sending a follow up email to CSC email id if first one is not answered? In short what is the time frame in which one should expect a reply, I read on this forum it is 3 weeks, for me 3 weeks are already over :confused: . Should I send another one?

Happy to let you know that my case got approved.

At TSC.

Labor - EB2 - filed in 2002 Oct - approved on 2005 July
140 - 485 - concurrent - Sept 2005.
140 - approved - Oct 2005.
485 - approved - May 5th 2006.

Thank you all for all the support and valid suggestions. :)

Hi

Call 1-800-375-5283 and ask about your case

Our I-485 was received from USCIS September 30, 2005
when processing at USCIS web showed processing date
November 2 we called the number above.
Each adult with an I-485 has to talk directly with the
USCIS representative for their case.

Finally we got the long awaited email that
our case was approved May 19 and the card has been ordered
(The I-140 EB1 was approved August 2005 - filed June 2004,
No Permanent Labor Needed, so priority is I-140 receipt
Fingerprints OK October 2005)
About 10 days after we called

If name check is OK and you are not on the countries with no Visa Numbers (China, India) you will get it soon after you call

Good Luck