I-485 October 10, 2001 RD

ngunda

Registered Users (C)
I have not yet received my Approval notice. Does anybody know of people not being approved from OCtober 2001

me too

I called IIO today, and was told security check is not completed yet, therefore case is even not assigned. They are aware of the delay but they can't do anything since the security check is done by other agents.

I485Seeker,

Have you received 2nd FP notice?

I am in the same boat as well. I haven't received 2nd FP so far.

Thanks.

I haven’t received a second-fingerprinting notice. However, I think in all probability it might come to re-fingerprinting to complete the approval process.

Originally posted by Oct1RD01
I485Seeker,

Have you received 2nd FP notice?

I am in the same boat as well. I haven't received 2nd FP so far.

Thanks.

hope we are not in TROUBLE.........

Why ...........why..........why .......Security-check is taking long time......
hope we r not terrorists..........

I'm Hindu - from India..........I dont even know any "BHAI"..........NO DRUGS............no traffic violation..........no police report...........then why security check taking long time......

I bet....even GOD has know idea what is going on under the roof of VSC............

"Yaar yahaa aake tau hum kahee ke nahee rahe - naa idhar ke naa udhar ke"

EB3-NJ-India
RD:10/19/01
FP:03/29/01
ND:12/1/01

Re: hope we are not in TROUBLE.........

Originally posted by lovensing

"Yaar yahaa aake tau hum kahee ke nahee rahe - naa idhar ke naa udhar ke"

EB3-NJ-India
RD:10/19/01
FP:03/29/01
ND:12/1/01

I really understand your plight.....may god give you approval soon

Friends,

Please go thru previous threads where others have contacted senators and got their cases approved.

All you got to do is:

1. Find your senator.
2. Call his immigration department
3. Fax your details
4. Wait for approval

It cannot hurt you by doing this and don't be in an impression that it will screw your case.

God does not help if you can help yourselves..

Good Luck to you all...

AILA

Folks,
Try talking to your attorney to see if they can contact the AILA. I am also an Oct 01 filer, and fortunately for me got approved on 5/13.

Here is a thread where I mentioned AILA for the first time.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=76710&highlight=Oct+Cases+Pending

My attorney had submitted a query to AILA and I dont know whether my approval came becoz of that or not. So try this option and your cases might get approved.

All the best guys/gals...your turn for approval is next !

Regards,

Received 2nd FP notice on 5/23/03.
Can some one tell me if I can go for FP to Hackensack, NJ before the sceduled date?

Thanks.