I-485 Notice date July-Aug-Sep 01 tracker

Do any of you guys plan to change employer

Is anyone on this board is using EAD for second job(part-time). If so, what is to be done
Since our 180 days are nearing, Do any of you guys plan to change employer. If so, what needs to be done.

FP

Now that we have compiled all this info., I was wondering how are we going to use it besides wait. I do notice that applicants filed later have got FP done while others continue to wait...

details

EB3-INDIA
RD: 08/02/2001
ND: 09/07/2001
EAD: 12/18/2001
AP(TD) : 01/14/2002
NO FP YET

FP or no FP

Alan Alan u do have a point. Yes, we know this information, so what? I am not sure I was able to come to much of a conclusion from all the info available thus far. All I can understand is that there is no rhyme or reason as to who gets their FP done and when. In my case I got my FP done even before my EAD arrived. I am not sure there is a correlation between FP date and approval date.

Your thoughts....

Regards
seebeekay

ND 8/17 and RD 5/23

Got my FP done in Nov\'01 and as per AVM it ( FP) was approved on Jan\'01 and the case is under process again.

AVM updates on FP results? Please clarify

I spoke with the agent in the FP place and she said that I will only know if the reults were rejected. Otherwise I will just have to assume that the results are ok. Is that true?

If EAD or H-1 Extension is needed when H-1 is going to expried, after I-485???

Hello,

My H1-B is about to expired at end of this year and I\'ve filed I-485.
I\'m not going to change my job.

Question: Do I need an EAD or H1-B in order to keep the right of working on my current job?

Please answer me.
Thanks!