I 485 New York

I will go to interview on July 25, 2005. I have a few questions about interviews:

1. For the Federal tax return form: Can I give INS the copies of Federal tax return? Do I need also provide INS the State and city Tax return form?
2. INS requests the joint financial statement? Do I need to bring the statement from I filed the application to the current? That will be almost three years.
3. We have a lot of digital pictures, can I just print it through computer and give INS. I am not sure if INS requests me to show the photos made by photo stores.

It seems that after INS interview there are still many months of waiting. Some even have been waiting for more than 6 month. My EAD will expire on 4 months after the interview. Is there any person having trouble to renew his EAD after the INS interview?

Thanks

It's getting better

Things are getting better at NYC. I read an article that BCIS send dozens immigration officers from other field offices to New York to help. The officer that interviewed me recently was from LA. And I did get my green card in mail two weeks after interview, as the officer promised.

cheer