I-485 ND May 20 2004 - approved for self and spouse!

WantGCIn2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am glad to announce the approval of myself and my wife I-485. THe approvals happened on May 17, 2005 but there were no LUDs , emails, notifications. I got my approval notice in mail yesterday and today when I called up attorney they received approval notices for both.
Very happy to know this, LUDs didnot work for us. There is no change in online msg even now. We applied for EAD extension on May 11 2005 and within a week I-485 was approved. The EAD msg also says appl received...
Goodluck for all, hope to see more approvals.
Thanks.

Congratulations............

Enjoy the freedom.... Mine ND date is very close to your's lets see...

Did you guys track name checks etc?

WantGCin2005 (and even you rohilr),
Did you guys do any aggressive mailing/fax/email to find out your status on name checks etc?
My I-485/I-140 was filed in Dec 2002. I-140 AD July 2003. FP done Jan 2005...
still waiting to hear something (seems like looking for LUD is a waste of time anyways from your experience WantGCin2005... :( )
...and of course calling the Customer rep's from USCIS phone number is not anything different from what you see on the online screen!
It is quite frustrating!

I see that you both filed your 485/140's in 2004... so considering (my 2002 filing date) should I start panicking already and going crazy calling the fed's/USCIS etc. etc??? :confused:

Hi,
I understand your frustration. It is hard to see people getting approved who filed later than us and we being still in the queue.
I have not raised any queries, no FBI email or phone calls, etc. Just prayed god, thats it!
In your case you may want to initiate a query or ask your attorney to launch a liason enquiry or soemthing that will have some weightage.
Dont just rely on LUD patterns, or email notifications. Recently it is not working. Also, predictions based on LUD patterns work at times, but not always.
I wish you goodluck for faster approval.

ArchiJAT said:
WantGCin2005 (and even you rohilr),
Did you guys do any aggressive mailing/fax/email to find out your status on name checks etc?