I-485 Medical issue - need urgent help!

sk2002sk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am back again with another problem now. As you can see from my signature, I am very near to I-485 approval. But there is one probem and I wanted to get your opinion.

Situation:
1. When I first submitted our 485 (about 2 years ago), my wife was pregnant - so the doctor did not do TB test and Tetanus vaccination stating on the paperwork that wife is pregnant.
2. Now she will surely get an RFE to complete those medical procedures - but she is pregnant again.

Questions:
1. So when she gets the RFE - how should we respond? Whats the best way to handle it?
2. What effect will it have on her 485 processing?
3. What effect will it have on my 485 processing, since I don't have any RFE issues? I am the primary applicant.

Any ideas? Anybody in this situation before?

Thanks!
SK...

Don't worry :D

Assuming you are principal,

You case have nothing to do with her (U are principal). your would be approved. And if they send medical, get a written letter from her doctor and submit along with the RFE is issued, explain them (doc letter is enough) and requesting to extend/get more time, they do und. there would be some procedure to solve this. maximum they would delay and when she is safe to get medical exam, do it in first prefreence. and submit.

Be Happy :D

Good Luck

I guess

1)you will again have to take her to an approved doctor on the list. He will prepare a similar report and give you the sealed envelope.

2)Or you could even get a letter from her OBGYN addressed to USCIS officer raising the rfe , stating her current pregnancy and relevant dates.

If you revert on the RFE by yourself stating that she is pregnant again then i think it will not be acceptable.

I my opinion option (1) would be better.

* It should not affect either of your applications

My wife was in the same sitiuation so did not finish medical in 2002. When her online status changed to "RFE issued", I was waiting to go for another medical but the RFE was for "non-immigration status proof" and nothing related to medical.

Be cool.

sk2002sk said:
2. Now she will surely get an RFE to complete those medical procedures - but she is pregnant again.

Don't worry about RFe be happy :D

Wish you two happines together :D :D GC + cute baby

HTML:
                (((         ,,
                ( *)========/\====
                 )(        /  \ 
      __________/  )      /    \
      \___         /     /      \,^
        \____    _/     / =%^^^^^\ 
           / \__/      /----------\
          /____|__//_ (   it's a   )
               |      ( GreenCard! )