I-485 Medical issue - need urgent help!

sk2002sk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am back again with another problem now. As you can see from my signature, I am very near to I-485 approval. But there is one probem and I wanted to get your opinion.

Situation:
1. When I first submitted our 485 (about 2 years ago), my wife was pregnant - so the doctor did not do TB test and Tetanus vaccination stating on the paperwork that wife is pregnant.
2. Now she will surely get an RFE to complete those medical procedures - but she is pregnant again.

Questions:
1. So when she gets the RFE - how should we respond? Whats the best way to handle it?
2. What effect will it have on her 485 processing?
3. What effect will it have on my 485 processing, since I don't have any RFE issues? I am the primary applicant.

Any ideas? Anybody in this situation before?

Thanks!
SK...

gcme

Gcme, thanks for the info, but the thread that you are pointing to is not very similar to mine. In my case, my wife will be pregnant AGAIN when I receive the RFE. What are my options? I am really worried and so need everyone's opinion/experience...

you are saying your wife will be pregnant by the time she will receive the RFE. Solution is simple. Defer pregnancy till the REF problem is sorted out!

fahmed

Thanks for your response... actually she is already pregnant. What I meant was, we will receive RFE within the next month or two and she will definitely be pregnant even then. So the problem!