I-485 Medical Immunization Requirements

In Line2

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am about to file for my 485. Since I do not have my immunization records with me, I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me what is required.

The form I-693 lists DTP,OPV,MMR and Td.
Do these cover all the immunization requirements?

I would like to get this done at my PCP as soon as possible and would appreciate any input for y'all.

Thanks.

But first u need to see a Civil Surgeon who is INS approved. That Doctor will tell U which ones out of that list u need, after examining u. It's not that everyone needs all those mentioned in the list.

yes those are enough. it costs you 180-250 dollars for person.

Remember until u show the evidence they will delay u r process. it is better pay money it get it done.

good luck

Sivak_c

Thanks for your response.

The reason I want to know exactly what immunizations are required is to get these done ahead of time from my primary care physician ( for a copay of $15) and just show the Civil Surgeon the immunization records rather than having to pay $200 to the Civil Surgeon for the same.

Thanks.

It is nice to use our health insurance for immigration purpose but unfortunately most of the insurance companies do not cover immunazation costs. Contact your health insurance company before you go to the office of the doctor.

I did research and found a doctor who is in the list of INS approved physicans as well as in the network of my insurance company. I have used his services to save office visit but most of vaccinations were not covered by insurance company.

good luck

GC0406

if your insurance covers and primary physcian agrees for it it is good and take the copy of after taking immunization it will aso works

good luck!!!!!!!