I-485 Lud

garemani

Registered Users (C)
There has been a change in my I-485 LUD as follows. Anybody may know what this message imply? My lawyer said it may indicate they sent me the GC but I highly doubt! I had an inquiery two months ago and they told me the name check is still pending and I should call after 6 months (I have been waiting for 1.5yrs for my name check so far).

Application type: I485
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant

On August 30, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Thanks for your feedback,

Same thing happened with my case

My online message says the same thing, Don't know what it is

I have had the same message for a while now. Talked to the USCIS a couple of times. The last time they said "I wouldn't worry about it".

Absolutely true! This is rediculous! I just got a letter saying what they told me 1.5months ago! Your name check is still pending, call back in 6 months! This is crazy!$#$#@!^$^#$^

oh man this is bad

so does this mean that they are only sending out notices and no approvals ?
this sucks. we all are hoping for best, but at the end it came out to be a notice saying wait 6 months, this is absolutely ridiculous

my status also changed from pending since 2 years to document mailed to applicant. this is ridiculous. i have been waiting for mail daily and the mail also doesnt come on time. after reading your post it seems that i will also get only a letter.

anyone else had this experience ? please share people, help us.