I-485 LUD changed 2 days in row

HI Friends,

I don't wht s gong on my case.
My LUD change on my I-485 today and I got email on that..

"On October 12, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I did not change my address . I don't think this is rfe... My Lawyer made inquiry around 4 weeks back on my I-140 through AILA.

ALso LUD change on my I-140 yesterday and today saying
On October 12, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

where as same message is thr only date is change on my I-140 before LUD on i-140 message was like ths

On July 6, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or
information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining
processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will
receive a written decision on this case

Hi 'sanju_y678' for me, you look like your case is going to approve soon. So tighten your belt and be ready for big party!!! :)

Hi guys,

I received the email around 6.30pm EST....it's approved...
all the best for others....

140 /485 ND :June'03
140 AD :March 2004
LUD on 485 : 9/27,9/28
AD : 10/20/04

LUD changed

This thing happend for me. I did my 2nd FP on sept 9th and the LUD changed on 10/1 and then then chaged on 10/4, 10/5 and 10/6.

On 10/6 the message changed to case approved. So guys hang on tight. that is the best thrill u can get in ur life.

I checked the message at 100 am.and i did not sleep until 500 am.

Approved ND 06/09/2003

Hi All,

I would like to share the happiest moments in our life. I just checked my email and we received 4 magic approval emails around 7:45 AM EDT from USCIS for both spouse and myself approved on 10/23/2004. When I checked the status on weekend there was no change in message/LUD. Now LUD changed to today with standard approval message. Please see my signature for details. This forum and the community has been great help for sailing through GC journey. I would like to thank Mr. Rajiv Kanna and great Guru’s of this forum. I wish quick approvals for everybody.

Originally applied for GC in 1999 with company A but labor got denied after 4 and ½ years. Meanwhile moved to company B and applied again in 2002.

I also have a question. We moved to our present location 6 months back and still have not changed the Driver’s License yet. Is it going to be a problem when we go for passport stamping? Please post your opinion.

Once again thank you all for your support and help. God bless you.

Peace.

Congrats Anand,
A friend from Pitt.

pillaianand said:
This thing happend for me. I did my 2nd FP on sept 9th and the LUD changed on 10/1 and then then chaged on 10/4, 10/5 and 10/6.

On 10/6 the message changed to case approved. So guys hang on tight. that is the best thrill u can get in ur life.

I checked the message at 100 am.and i did not sleep until 500 am.