I-485 Just got approved

manishg_in

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 just got approved. Hurrrrraaahhhhhhh.....Time to celebrate.
Thanks everybody for their support.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 8, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

congrats Manish.It is good to see approvals coming .Were u stuck in name check etc.did u do any infopass or write letters to congmen,president et all.
mini RD is a just week after u june 21,06.

congrats once more

Thanks itraaz!
No, I was never stuck in namecheck. Yes, I did go for infopass on Feb 6. Also wrote letters to senators, congressman etc.

congrats Manish.It is good to see approvals coming .Were u stuck in name check etc.did u do any infopass or write letters to congmen,president et all.
mini RD is a just week after u june 21,06.

congrats once more

congrats manish

congrats manish. good to hear of the approval. why do not u list your qualifications and how long it took you to go through the whole process.

emekay.. it's basically all in his signature.
He's EB1-C, which I believe is for multinational managers, and you can see the dates when the I-140 was filed, and the same with his I-485 and all LUDs... I mean he has a lot of detail in that signature

The last processing action taken on your case

Hello friends,

My case was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/15/2007 and received an email from USCIS and also recived a notice about the transfer.

Again on 03/24/2007, I have also received following email from USCIS for all the applicants in my family:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Case Details:

Priority date: 09/13/2001 EB2 (India)

I-485 and I-140 ND 09/03/2005
Finger prints done- 11/10/2005
I-140 approved 01/28/2006.

Thanks
NRN

Last edited by a moderator: