I-485 Issue urgent help required please.....................

Rameshk

Registered Users (C)
ThisWAC # 01-209 xxxxx should show that my case should be already assigned to the Immigration Officer.
But when I called yesterday and talked to a lady representative, she said that it is "NOT ASSINGED". So
what should I do and how would I go about it talking to the IIO. Whats the number to be called and the
option to talk to the IIO ?????

My particulars are: PD 12/99, RD 04/20, ND 06/17 and FP 11/10....

Immigration Guru\'s what do you think with this WAC # 01-209 xxxxx. Will it get approved this year or next
year and to whom should I speak and how to get to the IIO, please help me in this regard.

Thankyou in advance and awaiting ur reply asap...............................

No Title

There are many people with RD in april and ND in May who are not approved. Your case may take until Jan 2002 or Feb, just my guess.
My WAC-01-194...Still waiting.

No Title

Thanks sxm24 for your info.. Gurus, please keep posting your experiences and let
me know how should I proceed with such a case to the Immigration Officer please..

What\'s wrong with your case?

I don\'t know what you\'re expecting others to say about your case. If your case is not assinged yet, you can\'t do much about As someone pointed out already, people with much earlier ND are still waiting. So be patient and monitor this forum to keep track of your case.

If the IIO says the case is not assigned, there is nothing much to do but wait though its not easy

My guess is Jan

So, If you don\'t know how to contact an IIO, who did you talk with? Who told you that your case in

Your case has not been inordinately delayed as indicated by other posters earlier. Since you did your FP on 11/10, its possible that your agency reports have not come in or they came in in the last couple of weeks and your case is waiting to be assigned for adjudication. Its no cause for panic just because other APRIL RD cases have been assigned/approved. It all depends on when your case acquired all the necessary reports and made it to the adjudication-ready shelf. Having said that I think your case must be pretty close to being assigned. My gut feel is that with the holidays and vacations and stuff, your case will only see approvalonly in the new year. So, relax, don\'t frantically post multiple postings with the same subject, enjoy the holidays and have a happy new year. :)

keep posting ur experiences..

Guys who got approved I-485 with RD in April, please share your experiences and
the procedure to talk with the IIO. Thanks and Merry Christmas....

Happy Holidays to everyone !!!!!