I-485 Interview

poseidon,

You will be fine. I received the same white paper like you did. This is a generic notification that is sent with all Interview Notices! do not panic. Just go to the court location where the offense happened and ask them to give you certified disposition to show that the offense was dismissed. The court should know how to prepare that type of document, tell the court clerk it's for immigration. The disposition will show everything about your case.

In regards, to going back to COP you have a good reason for your return but carry all paperwork in case the officer asks regarding your travel. Do not offer what you're not asked but be honest. What state are you located?

Last edited by a moderator:
poseidon,

You will be fine. I received the same white paper like you did. This is a generic notification that is sent with all Interview Notices! do not panic. Just go to the court location where the offense happened and ask them to give you certified disposition to show that the offense was dismissed. The court should know how to prepare that type of document, tell the court clerk it's for immigration. The disposition will show everything about your case.

In regards, to going back to COP you have a good reason for your return but carry all paperwork in case the officer asks regarding your travel. Do not offer what you're not asked but be honest. What state are you located?

Hi did you have your interview yet? when they send you the notice they do give you the date and location for the interview ?

Thanks for the advice PETERTHEROCK77, I am located in florida. My interview will be in may.

you will be okay, I had the same also and took only 5 minutes,just bring all the documents that apply to you.
I had my interview in jacksonville,FL.
The IO was so nice,she didnt give me any hard time, we even had a little talk together (LOL)