I 485/ interview

ana2004

Registered Users (C)
Please advise me anyone who knows...
My interview date is september 1th.I didn't receive a approval notice from the BCIS office yet.My online message was changed after the results of the fingerprinting were received.What's going to happen if I don't receive a approval notice until the interview date?
Thanks in advance

I dont think you will receive an approval notice before interview, if you are scheduled for interview.

FP Mail Delay

Need Help!!

I got my FingerPrint Notification on 13,September 2004. The date and appointment I see in that is 02, Septempber 2004.

What should I do now? Could you please help me.
Thanks in advance!

Sahithi said:
Need Help!!

I got my FingerPrint Notification on 13,September 2004. The date and appointment I see in that is 02, Septempber 2004.

What should I do now? Could you please help me.
Thanks in advance!

I remembered somewhere on the FP notice letter, you should see something like this :"if you cannot make it at the scheduled date, please make sure that you go for FP within 86 days". So, I think the best solution for you right now is : wait no more, go!!!! And if you can present the envelop which should still have the stamp of deliever date to them as an explanation that why you are late. I think nothing bad will happen.

Good luck!