I-485 Interview questions answered by fellows of this forum

iswaiting

Registered Users (C)
I-485 Interview questions answered by our fellows of this forum

Hi, everyone,
I went all the way back to collect those posts related to the topic of "INTERVIEW" and put them together here.
I hope it will help our new comers.

"Hey Everyone, I just got a temporary stamp in my renewed NP passport today! My I-485 was approved the end of November 4 days before my finger prints would expire. The officer asked me if I renewed my NP and I said, "yes, twice." He said can I see your new passport I said, "sure." He asked, "Would you like me to stamp your passport or would you like me to issue you an I-94 card with your picture on it." I said, "stamp the passport please." After he stamped the passport I asked him if renewing NP as an asylee or refugee is a crime and he said, "No." In my passport he clearly wrote AS6. I also asked if it's a problem during citizenship interview. He said, he never heard of a citizenship being denied on the grounds of renewing your NP. He also finger printed me and took my photographs for my green card. He's worked in CIS for a while.

The first questions they asked me were directly from the original application...the one w/yes and no answeres (like are u now or have been in deportation....are you a member of a terrorist organization, etc...).
----nothing about "Changed country conditions" , or if i have ever renewed my passport, but he did ask me if i have a passport so he can stamp the visa on it.

I was interviewed last year and it really was just a formality. They asked me if I had returned to my former country or used its passport (and if I would do either in the future). It was very relaxed.

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for you best wishes. My interview went very well, it lasted less than 15 minutes. The officer was very nice, he asked me questions from my I-485, mostly my name, address, my date and place of birth, and my parents names. He also asked for my employment letter and tax returns for the past 3 years. I did my medical exam, but he did not ask for the results--I submitted my exam results with my I-485. He also asked for my birth certificate, which I did not have. I have to mail the Affidivate of Birth forms to my parents, who live 1000s of miles away, to fill them out and send them back to me. I have less than a month to submit the forms. The officer told me that he is going to order a visa number for me, and will probably get approved within a month. Let's see what happens. Still not finished!

In my case the officer asked me to bring my marriage cert (current and previous) along with divorce cert. and photos for the RTD that I told them that I need.

This is total nonsense. With simple explanation my family members got stamped gc into their RENEWED NPs. My cousin just got citizenship as well.

I had interview back in March, they have not made a decision yet....
That really sucks. I heard that the local office usually send you a letter of recommended approval immediately after the interview. You may wanna make an appointment to check out he status of your approval. Good luck.

I had a similar experience in my I-485 interview. Local office sent me a letter asking me to bring more than 10 documents with me to interview. Tax returns for past 3 years are among the documents requested during the interview. I made a thorough preparation. During the interview, the officer only asked for my social security number, copy of driving license, past 3-year tax return and employment letter in addition to update my demographic information on file. He did not raise any question related to asylum. Interview lasts no more than 10 minutes. This is my personal experince. The letter CIS sent you for interview is a general letter designated for any category of stauts adjustment, and therefore you feel some documents they ask for are "weired".

You don't have to hire and even consult with an attorney, since that will waste your money. Prepare all of documents you could they name on the letter - this is the first step; If you can not obtain one document they request, explain it reasonably: i.e. you are not married, how could you have a document for your wife.

I personally think among the documents CIS reqeust during the interview, employment letter and past 3 years tax returns are more important. These documents will establish you a good moreal character to CIS: employment letter ( claiming you're a diligent and self-motived person rather than a person living on goverment support); filing tax return (you are a contributor to this country rather than a receiver).

This morning I attended my I485 interview at the Atlanta district office and I received my approval on the spot (actually I had to wait in the waiting room for a few more hours while the officer checked with Nebraska for an asylee visa number).

They basically asked if I had gone back to Russia and if I had obtained a new Russian passport (I had an expired Soviet passport). And they also asked if I intended to do any of these if I got my green card. And I answered hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case got approved 3 days after interview. The local CIS office did not transfer my case back to NSC after interview, instead they made the decision on their own. The local office sent me an approval letter.

The local office then informed NSC of approval on my I-485 before NSC sent me a formal notice stating a new card has been ordered and will be sent out as soon as it is ready.

Each local office operates on its own procedures. Be calm and patient. You will get your card soon.

it took 2 months to approve my case after date of the interview....but i called the 1-800 number to send a letter to nebraska to check on my case and i talked to the local office about it too...good luck. las vegas office

Defensive asylee is the asylee granted by Immigation Judge.

What does "defensive asylee" mean?

There are three major routes which an alien could use to request asylum. Most aliens make their claim by filing at an Asylum Office. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “affirmative asylum seekers”. Some aliens arrive at a port of entry without documents or with fraudulent documents and are at risk of expedited removal. These aliens may make a claim to asylum and they will be referred to an Asylum Officer if the Inspector believes they may have a credible fear of persecution. The Asylum Officer determines if a credible fear of persecution exists. If so, the alien is referred to the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) for adjudication of the claim. Aliens with a negative finding from the Asylum Officer may also appeal to EOIR. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “credible fear cases”. The third asylum route includes aliens in removal proceedings who make their claim to asylum during the proceeding before EOIR. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “defensive asylum seekers”.

The district jurisdiction officer is very nice and went over information on my G325 only.

He asked me for two new-style photos for green card and had me fingerprint for biometrics.

they going to ask you samething in you application and if you still feel scared to go back home , and they going to fill form 1-89 for green card production with two photos , finger print and signture

I Went On Interview For The Green Card Based On Asyulm Back On 12/09/2004 The Immigration An Officer Lady Call Me To Come To Her Office Inside,she Took Me To Small Room First To Get My One Finger Print And Signature On Form I-89 For The Plastic Card, After That She Took Me To Her Office To Have Me Interviewed By Asking For My Ids First To Get A Copy Of Them And To Make Sure Thats Was Me Too,before To Start The Interview.

She Told Me To Raise My Right Hand For The Oath And That What I Did ,she Started Asking Me Same Questions From My Form I-485 And If Iam Still Very Scared To Go Back Home And Told Her Yes For Sure And Thats Why I Couldent Renew My Passtport,then She Told I Need Form You To Bring Me 4 New Photos Cuz They Changed The Old Law To New One By Having You Taken You Photo Same As Passport One And I Did.

After That She Told Me The Next Step Is To Send Your Case File Back To Nebraska And Ask Them For New Visa Number Cuz There Is A Limet Numbers To Be Giving Out Each Year For Asylee And Wait For Them To Send The Final Approval , I Waitted Two Months And I Dident Heared Anything From Them ,so I Went To Local Office To Check With Them And They Told Me That Nebraska Recevied You Case On 02/11/2005 So Wait For They Answer And I Dident Heared Anything For A Month .

So I Called Cis 1-800 Phone Number To Ask Them For My Case And They Told We Going To Send A Letter To Nebraska To Find Out What Happend To Your Case And After Two Weeks I Recevied A Letter From Them Saying That Recevied My Form I-89 Ror The Card Produced And Cuz They Were Backlogged So I Need To Wait For That Card To Be Issued, I Took That Letter To The Local Office At Las Vegas And I Show It Them And Asked For The Temproray Card (stamped I-94) With Photo And Finger Print Too, So They Did Issued Me One And I Was Happy After That Cuz I Was Watting For That Moment Since 1993 After I Applayed For The Asyulm........thanks God

In my interview the officer focused heavily on if since being granted asylum I had renewed/used my national passort, visited the country of claimed persecution or obtained any benefits from my home country. My responses were all negative and the case was approved on the same date.

I am going to my I-485 interview next week. I have hired an attorney to represent me. During our interview preparation she has stressed that no we cannot use our national passports EVEN AFTER ADJUSTMENT. And she is aware of cases in which former asylees whose asylum applications are being reopened for this reason alone.

The inspector is crazy. When I interviewed for my green card, the officer told me twice not to use my passport after adjustment.

I recently renewed my national passport from our embassy in washington valid for 10 yrs.I have the greatest peace of mind now that i don`t have to beg for RTD or re-entry permits.

I know that i did not break the law by doing so.I`m of my national origin i`m not American therefore nobody can order me to or not to obtain my national passport now that i`m a PR.

I renewed my NP after stamping.I did not renew it until after i adjusted my status.

I was interviewed earlier this year. It was just a formality. The officer mainly wanted to know if I renewed my passport, returned home or used any benefits from my home country. They approved my I-485 on the spot. I have heard that if you did any of the things they asked about, they would refer your file back to the asylum office for possible revocation of asylum.

You shouldn't renew your passport. there are 2 storis here..My sister renewed her passport while I-485 was pending and she had no problems in getting her GC and u.s citizenship..But one of my realitives did renew his passport and they interviewed him during his I-485 adjustment...With that they asked him to show copies of his National Passport...He did with a current renewal date...

He was given lots of hell and had to come with a good reason why he renewed his passport(since he can't travel with it anyways)..He had to renew his passport to sell some property in his home country which required that..They coulnd't put that as a reason which meant "ties" to persecution country...To make this long story short, he had to go through lot of hell in explaining it and he did make an excuse and he is approved now..7 months after where he should've...

Its just roulette..if they ask for ur passport..ur screwed if u renewed it..If u say YOu LOST IT..they have every right to call national embassy and ask for the record..which meant you lied...Be careful out there..

My sisster and I went to my USCIS office in Florida this afternoon for our I-485 interviews.

At the end of the interview, the officer said that she has approved our cases and stamped our RTDs. I was told to expect our plastic cards in half a year.

The interview questions were pretty routine. She asked many biographical and family questions. She also talked about my membership in the communist youth league in my home country. And she asked if either of us had, since coming to the US on an I-730 visa, visited the home country, used/renewed our national passports or applied for any benefits from our former country. Fortunately we could say no to all of the above.

My filing date was August 1999.

My sister got her GC 4 years ago and had to travel to europe for a wedding. She renewed her national passport since RTD were taking 4-6 months and got a visa on it...When she returned back to U.S, no one questioned her about renewing her passport.

Moreover she just became a citizen and at the interview no one asked if she had renewed her national passport. It really depends on immigration officer though..

I was one among the 2% called for an interview. Follow the instructions in the interview appointment letter. I was asked to bring my W2s, passport, employment letter, birth certificate, and a few other documents I cannot quite remember. These requests can vary from person to person and from time to time ( I had my interview back in 2000.) Do exactly what your appointment letter tells you to do.

My opinion is that if they call you for an interview there is something they want to verify with you in person. I was asked if I travelled abroad after I got my asylum status, my most recent EAD ( asylees don't need EAD to work anymore per DSS rule change), and finally I was asked to sign a generic questionaire form that asks ridiculous questions like if I'm an accused war criminal, if I have been a member of the Nazi party, communist party, blah blah. After doing all that the office told me I'll have to continue waiting until further notice and reminded me about the 10K per year cap on asylee adjustment.

That's my interview experience but I can't guarantee yours will be conducted in similar way. Some ppl say it's helpful to be accompanied by a lawyer to the interview but I didn't have one.

Jack, I don't think you were interviewed because you were among the 2% randomly selected.
Back in 2000, they were still processing applications originally filed at local INS offices. The procedure at that time, was to interview all the applicants (100%).
By the beginning of 2002, INS was completing the processing of applications filed at local INS offices following the old procedure (interviewing evrybody). Because your interview was in 2000, I believe they were still under the old procedure.
For aplications filed at NSC (they centralized evreything by June 98) they implemented a new interview procedure: to call for interview only to 2% of applicants randomly selected and those cases that in their opinion merit further verification.
Those cases within the 2% are called directly without any RFE. The others (requiring further verification) are normally preceded by a RFE and called for interview if the applicants response is not satisfactory.
But again, this new process started by the beginning of 2002 when INS was reporting they had completed the processing of applications filed at local INS "

Guys ,
I had my interview at local office last week . I was kind of worry , because I had no clue what they want from me .My asylum case is very simple , not complicated .IO was nice and very friendly , he turn on camera and ask me to tell true , I said "yes" .He ask for NP , and give it back to me , so its like he check my ID only, did not look at visas , stamps , etc.Next , he open my original I485 , and ask ALL QUESTIONS from form , from the beginning to the end.Using red ink , he put check mark to all fields.After the last answer from long list "NO", "NO", "NO" , he stand up , shake my hand and said "Your PR status is approved , you can apply for citizenship in a for years ".Than we both sat down , he took a paper from my file and said "This is your approval letter....".Next second I did stupid thing: I was trying to take it with my both hands , but he did not give it to me.He continue "you'll get it by mail in a two weeks , and plastic card in a two months , both from Lincoln".I said , "I was so worry , and expect something like additional papers , etc , but got approval , this is my lucky day , and I feel happy now". He said "Usually if we need some additional papers or if we have some questions , we are sending request by mail , we are not here to surprise applicants with any kind of unexpected questions" . I brought all my immigration papers , one big bag with original documents , identical bag with copies , and third huge with tax returns , both personal , and for my company , but he did not ask for anything (tax returns , work paper, travel document,etc).After all I said "Thanks" like 10 times , he follow with me to the exit , and that's it.I spend 15 min total , including 7-8 min for interview itself .It was easy , simple , and I wish to all of you guys , who is waiting , nice IO , and the same good experience/result.
Also , I'd like to tell you , guys something , that always helps if you not sure how to answer the question.It may help you at interview , I think.If the question is "yes " or "no" , answer correctly , but if the question is "black" or "white" --- do not answer!Just say "Depends from...." .

Last edited by a moderator:
iswaiting said:
Hi, everyone,
I went all the way back to collect those posts related to the topic of "INTERVIEW" and put them together here.
I hope it will help the new comers.

"Hey Everyone, I just got a temporary stamp in my renewed NP passport today! My I-485 was approved the end of November 4 days before my finger prints would expire. The officer asked me if I renewed my NP and I said, "yes, twice." He said can I see your new passport I said, "sure." He asked, "Would you like me to stamp your passport or would you like me to issue you an I-94 card with your picture on it." I said, "stamp the passport please." After he stamped the passport I asked him if renewing NP as an asylee or refugee is a crime and he said, "No." In my passport he clearly wrote AS6. I also asked if it's a problem during citizenship interview. He said, he never heard of a citizenship being denied on the grounds of renewing your NP. He also finger printed me and took my photographs for my green card. He's worked in CIS for a while.

The first questions they asked me were directly from the original application...the one w/yes and no answeres (like are u now or have been in deportation....are you a member of a terrorist organization, etc...).
----nothing about "Changed country conditions" , or if i have ever renewed my passport, but he did ask me if i have a passport so he can stamp the visa on it.

I was interviewed last year and it really was just a formality. They asked me if I had returned to my former country or used its passport (and if I would do either in the future). It was very relaxed.

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for you best wishes. My interview went very well, it lasted less than 15 minutes. The officer was very nice, he asked me questions from my I-485, mostly my name, address, my date and place of birth, and my parents names. He also asked for my employment letter and tax returns for the past 3 years. I did my medical exam, but he did not ask for the results--I submitted my exam results with my I-485. He also asked for my birth certificate, which I did not have. I have to mail the Affidivate of Birth forms to my parents, who live 1000s of miles away, to fill them out and send them back to me. I have less than a month to submit the forms. The officer told me that he is going to order a visa number for me, and will probably get approved within a month. Let's see what happens. Still not finished!

In my case the officer asked me to bring my marriage cert (current and previous) along with divorce cert. and photos for the RTD that I told them that I need.

This is total nonsense. With simple explanation my family members got stamped gc into their RENEWED NPs. My cousin just got citizenship as well.

I had interview back in March, they have not made a decision yet....
That really sucks. I heard that the local office usually send you a letter of recommended approval immediately after the interview. You may wanna make an appointment to check out he status of your approval. Good luck.

I had a similar experience in my I-485 interview. Local office sent me a letter asking me to bring more than 10 documents with me to interview. Tax returns for past 3 years are among the documents requested during the interview. I made a thorough preparation. During the interview, the officer only asked for my social security number, copy of driving license, past 3-year tax return and employment letter in addition to update my demographic information on file. He did not raise any question related to asylum. Interview lasts no more than 10 minutes. This is my personal experince. The letter CIS sent you for interview is a general letter designated for any category of stauts adjustment, and therefore you feel some documents they ask for are "weired".

You don't have to hire and even consult with an attorney, since that will waste your money. Prepare all of documents you could they name on the letter - this is the first step; If you can not obtain one document they request, explain it reasonably: i.e. you are not married, how could you have a document for your wife.

I personally think among the documents CIS reqeust during the interview, employment letter and past 3 years tax returns are more important. These documents will establish you a good moreal character to CIS: employment letter ( claiming you're a diligent and self-motived person rather than a person living on goverment support); filing tax return (you are a contributor to this country rather than a receiver).

This morning I attended my I485 interview at the Atlanta district office and I received my approval on the spot (actually I had to wait in the waiting room for a few more hours while the officer checked with Nebraska for an asylee visa number).

They basically asked if I had gone back to Russia and if I had obtained a new Russian passport (I had an expired Soviet passport). And they also asked if I intended to do any of these if I got my green card. And I answered hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case got approved 3 days after interview. The local CIS office did not transfer my case back to NSC after interview, instead they made the decision on their own. The local office sent me an approval letter.

The local office then informed NSC of approval on my I-485 before NSC sent me a formal notice stating a new card has been ordered and will be sent out as soon as it is ready.

Each local office operates on its own procedures. Be calm and patient. You will get your card soon.

it took 2 months to approve my case after date of the interview....but i called the 1-800 number to send a letter to nebraska to check on my case and i talked to the local office about it too...good luck. las vegas office

Defensive asylee is the asylee granted by Immigation Judge.

What does "defensive asylee" mean?

There are three major routes which an alien could use to request asylum. Most aliens make their claim by filing at an Asylum Office. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “affirmative asylum seekers”. Some aliens arrive at a port of entry without documents or with fraudulent documents and are at risk of expedited removal. These aliens may make a claim to asylum and they will be referred to an Asylum Officer if the Inspector believes they may have a credible fear of persecution. The Asylum Officer determines if a credible fear of persecution exists. If so, the alien is referred to the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) for adjudication of the claim. Aliens with a negative finding from the Asylum Officer may also appeal to EOIR. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “credible fear cases”. The third asylum route includes aliens in removal proceedings who make their claim to asylum during the proceeding before EOIR. These aliens are sometimes referred to as “defensive asylum seekers”.

The district jurisdiction officer is very nice and went over information on my G325 only.

He asked me for two new-style photos for green card and had me fingerprint for biometrics.

they going to ask you samething in you application and if you still feel scared to go back home , and they going to fill form 1-89 for green card production with two photos , finger print and signture

I Went On Interview For The Green Card Based On Asyulm Back On 12/09/2004 The Immigration An Officer Lady Call Me To Come To Her Office Inside,she Took Me To Small Room First To Get My One Finger Print And Signature On Form I-89 For The Plastic Card, After That She Took Me To Her Office To Have Me Interviewed By Asking For My Ids First To Get A Copy Of Them And To Make Sure Thats Was Me Too,before To Start The Interview.

She Told Me To Raise My Right Hand For The Oath And That What I Did ,she Started Asking Me Same Questions From My Form I-485 And If Iam Still Very Scared To Go Back Home And Told Her Yes For Sure And Thats Why I Couldent Renew My Passtport,then She Told I Need Form You To Bring Me 4 New Photos Cuz They Changed The Old Law To New One By Having You Taken You Photo Same As Passport One And I Did.

After That She Told Me The Next Step Is To Send Your Case File Back To Nebraska And Ask Them For New Visa Number Cuz There Is A Limet Numbers To Be Giving Out Each Year For Asylee And Wait For Them To Send The Final Approval , I Waitted Two Months And I Dident Heared Anything From Them ,so I Went To Local Office To Check With Them And They Told Me That Nebraska Recevied You Case On 02/11/2005 So Wait For They Answer And I Dident Heared Anything For A Month .

So I Called Cis 1-800 Phone Number To Ask Them For My Case And They Told We Going To Send A Letter To Nebraska To Find Out What Happend To Your Case And After Two Weeks I Recevied A Letter From Them Saying That Recevied My Form I-89 Ror The Card Produced And Cuz They Were Backlogged So I Need To Wait For That Card To Be Issued, I Took That Letter To The Local Office At Las Vegas And I Show It Them And Asked For The Temproray Card (stamped I-94) With Photo And Finger Print Too, So They Did Issued Me One And I Was Happy After That Cuz I Was Watting For That Moment Since 1993 After I Applayed For The Asyulm........thanks God

In my interview the officer focused heavily on if since being granted asylum I had renewed/used my national passort, visited the country of claimed persecution or obtained any benefits from my home country. My responses were all negative and the case was approved on the same date.

I am going to my I-485 interview next week. I have hired an attorney to represent me. During our interview preparation she has stressed that no we cannot use our national passports EVEN AFTER ADJUSTMENT. And she is aware of cases in which former asylees whose asylum applications are being reopened for this reason alone.

The inspector is crazy. When I interviewed for my green card, the officer told me twice not to use my passport after adjustment.

I recently renewed my national passport from our embassy in washington valid for 10 yrs.I have the greatest peace of mind now that i don`t have to beg for RTD or re-entry permits.

I know that i did not break the law by doing so.I`m of my national origin i`m not American therefore nobody can order me to or not to obtain my national passport now that i`m a PR.

I renewed my NP after stamping.I did not renew it until after i adjusted my status.

I was interviewed earlier this year. It was just a formality. The officer mainly wanted to know if I renewed my passport, returned home or used any benefits from my home country. They approved my I-485 on the spot. I have heard that if you did any of the things they asked about, they would refer your file back to the asylum office for possible revocation of asylum.

You shouldn't renew your passport. there are 2 storis here..My sister renewed her passport while I-485 was pending and she had no problems in getting her GC and u.s citizenship..But one of my realitives did renew his passport and they interviewed him during his I-485 adjustment...With that they asked him to show copies of his National Passport...He did with a current renewal date...

He was given lots of hell and had to come with a good reason why he renewed his passport(since he can't travel with it anyways)..He had to renew his passport to sell some property in his home country which required that..They coulnd't put that as a reason which meant "ties" to persecution country...To make this long story short, he had to go through lot of hell in explaining it and he did make an excuse and he is approved now..7 months after where he should've...

Its just roulette..if they ask for ur passport..ur screwed if u renewed it..If u say YOu LOST IT..they have every right to call national embassy and ask for the record..which meant you lied...Be careful out there..

My sisster and I went to my USCIS office in Florida this afternoon for our I-485 interviews.

At the end of the interview, the officer said that she has approved our cases and stamped our RTDs. I was told to expect our plastic cards in half a year.

The interview questions were pretty routine. She asked many biographical and family questions. She also talked about my membership in the communist youth league in my home country. And she asked if either of us had, since coming to the US on an I-730 visa, visited the home country, used/renewed our national passports or applied for any benefits from our former country. Fortunately we could say no to all of the above.

My filing date was August 1999.

My sister got her GC 4 years ago and had to travel to europe for a wedding. She renewed her national passport since RTD were taking 4-6 months and got a visa on it...When she returned back to U.S, no one questioned her about renewing her passport.

Moreover she just became a citizen and at the interview no one asked if she had renewed her national passport. It really depends on immigration officer though..

I was one among the 2% called for an interview. Follow the instructions in the interview appointment letter. I was asked to bring my W2s, passport, employment letter, birth certificate, and a few other documents I cannot quite remember. These requests can vary from person to person and from time to time ( I had my interview back in 2000.) Do exactly what your appointment letter tells you to do.

My opinion is that if they call you for an interview there is something they want to verify with you in person. I was asked if I travelled abroad after I got my asylum status, my most recent EAD ( asylees don't need EAD to work anymore per DSS rule change), and finally I was asked to sign a generic questionaire form that asks ridiculous questions like if I'm an accused war criminal, if I have been a member of the Nazi party, communist party, blah blah. After doing all that the office told me I'll have to continue waiting until further notice and reminded me about the 10K per year cap on asylee adjustment.

That's my interview experience but I can't guarantee yours will be conducted in similar way. Some ppl say it's helpful to be accompanied by a lawyer to the interview but I didn't have one.

Jack, I don't think you were interviewed because you were among the 2% randomly selected.
Back in 2000, they were still processing applications originally filed at local INS offices. The procedure at that time, was to interview all the applicants (100%).
By the beginning of 2002, INS was completing the processing of applications filed at local INS offices following the old procedure (interviewing evrybody). Because your interview was in 2000, I believe they were still under the old procedure.
For aplications filed at NSC (they centralized evreything by June 98) they implemented a new interview procedure: to call for interview only to 2% of applicants randomly selected and those cases that in their opinion merit further verification.
Those cases within the 2% are called directly without any RFE. The others (requiring further verification) are normally preceded by a RFE and called for interview if the applicants response is not satisfactory.
But again, this new process started by the beginning of 2002 when INS was reporting they had completed the processing of applications filed at local INS "

Great job!!! Thank you so much for your contribution to this forum!!!

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/office-interview-questions
Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/office-interview-questions
Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It's useful. It help me to think about my ideals.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: greatinterviewquestions.info/
Tks again and pls keep posting.

I'D recently got my P.R based in asylum, and my e.a.d was expired, so the I.O. at the distict office al El Paso, Tx., asked me for my N.P. and stamped temporaraly, my wife who is a A7 asked the oficcer if she could travel to C.O.P and he said no problem, and she traveled to COP without incidents at return.