I-485 interview over - waiting for a response for 2 months

slaxma

Registered Users (C)
I am a naturalized US citizen - filed I-485 for my 5-yr-old son in July 2006, I-130 in December 2006. We went for the interview on June 18 2007. We were not told if the petition was approved or denied. We have been waiting for 2 months now without any kind of response on the petition.

Case is in National Benefits Center and interview was done in St.Louis

Is there anything we could do to expedite the process or find out what is delaying the process?

Thanks for your time,
Lax

I was wondering if you remember the name of your interviewing officer. I was interviewed for family-based I-485 in June in STL and was told that namecheck was pending but, no word if the application was approved or not. The interviewer was a lady called Lorette/Loraine Ramsey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - we were interviewed by the same person - Loretta Ramsey. And our interview was on June 18 2007. I am planning to write to USCIS (attn:Loretta Ramsey) asking for the status after 3 months from interview date (Probably around mid september). Will keep my status posted here on the forum.

Thanks for your time,
SLaxma

Yes - we were interviewed by the same person - Loretta Ramsey. And our interview was on June 18 2007. I am planning to write to USCIS (attn:Loretta Ramsey) asking for the status after 3 months from interview date (Probably around mid september). Will keep my status posted here on the forum.

Thanks for your time,
SLaxma

schedule an infopass, it's better