I 485 Interview in Los Angeles

users7

Hi
I need to attend interview next week in Los Angeles (Future Employment on approval of green card ). I hope somebody could share his or her interview experiences. Please reply .

Your GC interview in LA experience

Hi,
I know it's been a while ago, but could you please let me know how your interview in LA went last year for GC? I found your posting on this forum and I did not see anyone else with future employment cases.
I'm in the same situation (AOS Application for future employment) and I'm waiting to be called for an interview any day now in LA or Santa Ana, CA.
So I was wondering if they approved your case and if it was easy approval, and what did they ask for: did they ask for a new employment letter, etc.
I'm affraid because I work for a different company than the sponsoring one with a new H1-B, and for a better salary, and I don't even work in the same job category.
Please let me know about your case and experience.
Thank you.

Info

Hi,

Do you mind sharing when was ur case transferred to LA office and when did you get the interview call? Is this first interview?

Thanks,

case transferred to NSC from TSC

Hi,
I know it's been a while ago, but could you please let me know how your interview in LA went last year for GC? I found your posting on this forum and I did not see anyone else with future employment cases.
I'm in the same situation (AOS Application for future employment) and I'm waiting to be called for an interview any day now in LA or Santa Ana, CA.
So I was wondering if they approved your case and if it was easy approval, and what did they ask for: did they ask for a new employment letter, etc.
I'm affraid because I work for a different company than the sponsoring one with a new H1-B, and for a better salary, and I don't even work in the same job category.
Please let me know about your case and experience.
Thank you.

Just got an email from CRIS that my case is transferred from TSC to NSC to conduct a personal interview. What can I expect now? Can I expect an interview call soon or it may take a while.

Also, can somebody tell me what this interview is all about and what they ask.

thanks

Satandared Interview

Stsndared interview.

Received an Email from CRIS stating case transfered to local office for
standered Interview.
Can some explain, what is this standared Interview?

Thanks.