Registered Users (C)
I-485 filed in July, 2005
Stuck in NC hole since July, 2005
Contacted senator, congressman with no use
Filed WOM pro se this Oct.
Recived RFE on Nov. 28th
Replied on Dec. 5th
Approved today.
By the way, my wife's case was also approved even though her case was filed one year later than mine and I did not include her in the complaint. Her name is also much more common than mine which shows this NC bull has nothing to do with your name at all.

Good luck to everyone here and hope you all receive GC soon.

EA

EAin2005 said:
Recived RFE on Nov. 28th
Replied on Dec. 5th
Approved today.
By the way, my wife's case was also approved even though her case was filed one year later than mine and I did not include her in the complaint. Her name is also much more common than mine which shows this NC bull has nothing to do with your name at all.

EA

congrats,

from which country r u?

The doctor missed my medical form, so they ask for it, also they want EVL and I-94/legal status. I am EB1, so there is no retro stuff.

EA

KMax said:
Congrats! What was ur RFE about?

EAin2005 said:
Recived RFE on Nov. 28th
Replied on Dec. 5th
Approved today.

EA

Congrats! I am also thinking about filing a WOM.

Congratulations EAin2005!!!!!! Good to know you screwed them as they should.
--Naveen Oshos

Congratulations!!!

Its great you have taken this step and got your desired result. I am also thinking of filing WOM. Did you do it yourself or did you hire a attorney?

Any other information you can provide would be great.

Planning to file. If you have already scouted for a lawyer it is good. We can also approach EAin2005's lawyer. I want to know what documents are requried and what pre-requisites like taking an info first or asking through congressman and all the shit.
But yes I want to file as soon as possible.
--Naveen Oshos
akayal1973 said:
Hi Naveen:

Did you file or are you planning to file a WOM?

Anyone know a good lawyer around the Boston area?

if so, please send me a PM. I definitely would like to move forward on WOM filing. The current status cant go on for ever and I dont want to get too late in the game where even WOMs wont have any affect going forward.

Pro se means by you, the Plaintiff

No, I did not use attorney. YOu can go to US citizenship and check the lawsuit thread. You can find literally everything there. It is a bit long, I agree, but come on, getting a GC is definitely worth the effort. Good luck to all of you.

EA

noshs said:
Planning to file. If you have already scouted for a lawyer it is good. We can also approach EAin2005's lawyer. I want to know what documents are requried and what pre-requisites like taking an info first or asking through congressman and all the shit.
But yes I want to file as soon as possible.
--Naveen Oshos

By the way, there are some very knowledge people there who are willing to help

Publicus (I think he no longer go to thhis board though) and Paz1960 are two people who helped me the most. Just ask people there if you are not so sure.

EAin2005 said:
No, I did not use attorney. YOu can go to US citizenship and check the lawsuit thread. You can find literally everything there. It is a bit long, I agree, but come on, getting a GC is definitely worth the effort. Good luck to all of you.

EA

EAin2005 said:
Publicus (I think he no longer go to thhis board though) and Paz1960 are two people who helped me the most. Just ask people there if you are not so sure.

Congrats EAin2005 and thanks for the details you have provided. I see a lot of people are going to get started.

Congratulations!!

Hi,

I got my approval today too. But my spouse did not get the message. We all did FP on Dec 13 the same time.

BTW, I also did WOM back in Oct.

So did you and your spouse get the approval notice the same time? The email I got from USCIS said that they ordered the new card for me.

Happy for you!

EAin2005:

That's amazing! I am impressed by the fact that you filed the WOM by your self. It is amazing, how you did it all by your self. I will check out the citizenship threat to figure out what I need to do to file the WOM. Can you publish the link to the citizen ship thread. Any special advise you have for people, who are filing WOM now? Also, I have filed for AC21 and have changed my job, does not prove that I do not sufficient hardship and makes my case weak?

Thanks

EAin2005 said:

Congratulations love9999999,
Can you please publish your RD, PD dates, category and Country of birth.
--Naveen Oshos

love99 said:
Hi,

I got my approval today too. But my spouse did not get the message. We all did FP on Dec 13 the same time.

BTW, I also did WOM back in Oct.

So did you and your spouse get the approval notice the same time? The email I got from USCIS said that they ordered the new card for me.

Happy for you!

Help needed from EAin2005

Can you please post the link and other information about the WOM you filed on your own? I am sure a lot of people will be benefited from your reply with all information.