I-485, I-765, I-130, I-864 sent on Nov 4, no RN so far

Sommerbeam

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I submitted by I-485, I-765, I-130, I-864, G-325A on Nov 4, 2005. I still haven't received RN. I am already worried. :eek: I am sure Chicago Lockbox received the package, I got the confirmation notice from the Post office. I sent a money order so I can't even check the account for withdrawn checks.

Am I just unpatient or there is a reason to be worried? :(

Thank you.

They are not taking I485 application because of the retrogession. I dont know whats your case is. You need to take an apointment from USCIS office and talk to the immigration officer.
Best of luck.

What do you mean by they are not taking I-485? The day before I sent the package I had an appointment with an immigration officer and he gave me a checklist. I-485 was there.

Sommerbeam said:
Hi everyone,

I submitted by I-485, I-765, I-130, I-864, G-325A on Nov 4, 2005. I still haven't received RN. I am already worried. :eek: I am sure Chicago Lockbox received the package, I got the confirmation notice from the Post office. I sent a money order so I can't even check the account for withdrawn checks.

Am I just unpatient or there is a reason to be worried? :(

Thank you.

I had submitted my all apps to chicago on Nov 2 RD, I have got my I-130 with ND of NOV 10 on NOV 14, the checks were cashed later. I am still waiting on RN for I-485, 765.

So Guess you have to wait check your mail box monday, if you dont get anything I guess call the INS

There is nothing to worry, sometimes take 15 days (don't count weekends neither holidays!) to get the notices. So remember last week was Veteran's Day and some offices closed this past Monday. Next week is long weekend too because Thanksgiving. So take that in mind.

INS, you are in the wrong forum. You are employment based which has that thing of retrogression going on that doesn't apply to Family Based adjustment of status cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
INS SUCKS!! said:
They are not taking I485 application because of the retrogession. I dont know whats your case is. You need to take an apointment from USCIS office and talk to the immigration officer.
Best of luck.

There is no retrogression for family based GC applicants.

Sommerbeam, You should get it soon. It takes anywhere between a week to 4 weeks to get the NOA.