I-485 Help Urgently please.......

Rameshk

Registered Users (C)
ThisWAC # 01-209 xxxxx should show that my case should be already assigned to the Immigration Officer.
But when I called yesterday and talked to a lady representative, she said that it is "NOT ASSINGED". So
what should I do and how would I go about it talking to the IIO. Whats the number to be called and the
option to talk to the IIO ?????

My particulars are: PD 12/99, RD 04/20, ND 06/17 and FP 11/10....

Immigration Guru\'s what do you think with this WAC # 01-209 xxxxx. Will it get approved this year or next
year and to whom should I speak and how to get to the IIO, please help me in this regard.

Thankyou in advance and awaiting ur reply asap...............................

what do you mean that this WAC should show that the case is assigned to the officer.

Where did you get the information from?

clarify the Wac # to New comers

I saw that all the others guys are getting GC approved with the wac # 01 209 before.. I either saw it
approved or getting the approval and mine shows that "It is stil not assigned to the officer" got it
new comer.. Please give me your suggestions, inputs, experiences, and more info to proceed....

Thanks and Happy Holidays !!!!

Processing in INS is not so sequential

So you see some June ND applicants getting approval while some/many March,April, May ND guys are still waiting - so don\'t assume that all cases till a certain WAC# have been assigned (My wac is 01-203 and it had not been assigned as of yesterday) - you can do nothing but for waiting it to be assigned.

INS will hopefully hand out few approvals in the remaining days of 2001 but most of us would have to wait for 2002 for getting the freedom.