I-485 got denied please advice

Anyone please help me!!!!
Do I Have to wait more for the USCIS reply of my MTR? It's been a month now since I filed.
What will happen next after they reopen my denied I-485?

Please help...kindly e-mail me at waren613@hotmail.com I will highly appreciate any advice you can give.

waren613 said:
Anyone please help me!!!!
Do I Have to wait more for the USCIS reply of my MTR? It's been a month now since I filed.
What will happen next after they reopen my denied I-485?

Please help...kindly e-mail me at waren613@hotmail.com I will highly appreciate any advice you can give.
I replied to your PM.

I-485 denied & Motion to reopen

Hello,

My I-485 was denied due to abandment even though i never received an interview letter. I filed Motion to reopen with the help of an attorney 2 weeks back and 3 days back my cheque of 385 was enchashed by the USCIS. can you please tell me when i can expect the interview call and how long this process will continue. i will be out of status in a week and they mentioned in the denial letter the ead will expire in 2 weeks that is over now. Is it can work now as they enchased the cheque for MTR or i need wait for any letter from USCIS. I have't received any letter from USCIS after the cheque is enchased.

I am really worried as i am not receiving any notice or information from USCIS about my case status.Please help me with ur expereince.My email is epurappad06@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

I-485 denied & MTR

Hello,

My I-485 was denied due to abandment even though i never received an interview letter. I filed Motion to reopen with the help of an attorney 2 weeks back and 3 days back my cheque of 385 was enchashed by the USCIS. can you please tell me when i can expect the interview call and how long this process will continue. i will be out of status in a week and they mentioned in the denial letter the ead will expire in 2 weeks that is over now. Is it can work now as they enchased the cheque for MTR or i need wait for any letter from USCIS. I have't received any letter from USCIS after the cheque is enchased.

I am really worried as i am not receiving any notice or information from USCIS about my case status.Please help me with ur expereince.My email is epurappad06@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

What does your attorney say?

I can't answer all your questions but what does your attorney say about EAD expiration in a week's time?

Speaking from first-hand experience, I decided to stay off work on UNPAID leave (no sick leave, personal or vacation days) while my EAD was getting delayed in being processed and mailed to me. Thankfully, after engaging the Congressman from my area, I was able to be off work for only a week (which still cost me a good amount in unpaid salary).

Your case is extraordinary so maybe there are provisions to apply for an EAD online or something and then approach the local district office and request an emergency Interim EAD stating your case or position. You may have to ask to see a Supervisor there.

Optionally, since your I-485 is back in processing, I wonder if you are eligible to get the grace period of 180 days of illegal work forgiven by USCIS. Even though I could have used the same provision (which is unclear on paper), my attorney advised against it because USCIS could find that as an excuse to reject my I-485.

Ask your attorney as to what you should do. It's also possible that you may be able to work for the full duration of the EAD (assuming it's lot longer than one week period). Technically, since your I-485 is back on track, I would think that EAD validity should be back to normal. Sorry, not much help...

Good luck!