I 485 got approved

satyakolli

Registered Users (C)
Today I checked the online status. My case and my husband cases got approved today.
Our receipt numbers are on EAC-02-151-XXXXX

But for my kids (9 years and 7 years), I got the following message online.

"The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center."

When I called BCIS, they asked for the A number etc.. and finally they said that they can't give me the details as I am not asking for my self.

Do any of you know that how can I find the status on my kids status.

RD - MArch 27, 2002
FP - June 8, 2002
AD - Sep 24, 2003

Congratulations on your approval

RD - MArch 27, 2002
FP - June 8, 2002
AD - Sep 24, 2003

You didn't get second FP ?

Congratulations

Do you want to mention what was your actual FP date and on what date received by BCIS?

this is interesting as your FP is expired already and I have noticed some other cases like yours recently

I called automated phone system for my kids status, I got the message, that "Due to technical difficulties we can't process your request on this application, try to call later".

I haven't received second FP notice. I called them last week, talked to the CS representative, and he said that I should wait until end of Nov,03, and then I should call if I do not here anything from them.

Good luck !!

By looking all approval , it seems they have started processing RD March ,2003 .

vijayrc

How do you know when BCIS receives the FP from FBI?

Is that the date considered for the 15 months validity?

Thanks.