I-485 got approved on Friday last week

vsiva23

Registered Users (C)
All,

After long struggle, our I-485 case got approved on Aug 22 2003.

Here is the story,

- I started GC process on May 2000. My priority date July, 2000.

- May 2001 I filled my I-485 case at Texas Service center.
- After one year I got finger print notice April , 2002
- Texas center trandferred my case to Miami Local center May, 2002. They kept my file for one year doing nothink.
- Mean time, I applied for third time EAD renewel. My case I-765 also got transfered to Miami.
- Then I got third EAD from Miami center on May 2003.
- I asked about I-485 case status, then I got the answer from Maimi center, again my case got transfered to West palm Beach office.

After that, I got a interview letter from West palm beach center with in two months.

My officer asked all the documents again, I provided them. She asked us to go for Finger Print and re-do Medical, I was really upset. Finally we had second inteview on Aug 22, 2003. Here we got approved from West Palm Beach Center.

I know lot of people are waiting for GC for long long time. I hope everyon one day will get their GC.

If you need any more details let me know. I am so glade to share my experience.

Bye
Siva

Congratulations
After such a long wait, I can imagine how trying it must have been to be subjected to FP and medical again. However, your pain is over.

Hi Siva,

Did they give you any reason for transferring your case to Miami and then to Westpalm Beach?

What documentation did the officer request?

Congrats.

But how did you know that your case has been transfered? What is the procedure to fid out if the case has been transfered or not.

Siva - Are you Siva Muthuvenkataraman?

Congratulations! Enjoy man.....
Guess who this is....

Again Siva here:

I do not know, why they transfered my case from one place another.

Having your case number every one able to identify where is your case is located, and another way You will receive transfer notice from BCIS office.

Thanks for all your wishes and I wish you all soon get your GC.

One more tip: I contacted Florida, Senoter Bob Graham by sending a enquiry letter about my case.

Thanks
Siva

Congrats

Siva,

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom. We are happy for you. Please do not forget to pray for us.

Hi vsiva!

I am exactly on the same boat, both EAD and I485 have been transfered to Miami. Do you know the reason for the transfer? was yours an employment based case?

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to push this process forward? should I call MiamiBCIS and ask them what is happening? our lawyer is also pushing for a response, but nothing yet. Our case was transfered on June 2003..

thks for your help!
C

Congrats

How did you contact he senator by what means and did you receive any reply from the senator itself.

Qustions

vsiva23

Congratulations and no longer do all this shit again.

Questions:
did you do the medical exame fo rthe second time? Why did they ask you do so, didn' they transfer the medical report form TSC to Miami and Palm Beach?

What kind of questions did they ask you?

Thanks. If possible please reveal more details with the interview.

Dear Siva,
how did u get your case (I-485) transferred to miami office? do we have to request it or do they do it themselves? Also would like to know if there's a local office in TN? (memphis, maybe?)
my email id is gopu58@yahoo.com
jinju