I-485 finally approved after WOM

pathikb

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 has been finally approved after waiting for 38 months after filing I-485. My case was stuck in name check and after finally going the WOM it got approved on the last working day of last year 12/29/06. My wife got a RFE for medicals as she was not allowed to do TB test in Oct 03 as she was pregnant.

EB2
Priority date: 10/5/01
I140/I-485 concurrently filed: 10/9/03
I-140 AD: 07/04

My name check got stuck for over 38 months and after applying for 4 EAD's and couple of AP's it got approved.

For those who are stuck in name check, it looks like there is no other way to get your permanent residency other than WOM.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

My lawyer is in NJ. His name is Mr. Edwin Rubin. His phone is 973-735-2730.

calmguy said:
Which lawyers did you use ?
Is he in NJ/ NY ??
Can you give us his contact ?

Dear Pathika,

I am thinking of WOM too, but I have no idea what addresses I should serve the defendants? would you please help me on these? the defendants in my case will be Michale Chertoff, Robert S. Mueller of FBI, Emilio T. Gonzalez of USCIS. Thank you for help.

Joyce
----------------

pathikb said:
My I-485 has been finally approved after waiting for 38 months after filing I-485. My case was stuck in name check and after finally going the WOM it got approved on the last working day of last year 12/29/06. My wife got a RFE for medicals as she was not allowed to do TB test in Oct 03 as she was pregnant.

EB2
Priority date: 10/5/01
I140/I-485 concurrently filed: 10/9/03
I-140 AD: 07/04

My name check got stuck for over 38 months and after applying for 4 EAD's and couple of AP's it got approved.

For those who are stuck in name check, it looks like there is no other way to get your permanent residency other than WOM.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Pathik

joyce,
I had hired a lawyer for WOM and don't have any idea about the address. But check this forum as there are some threads which tells you everythingin detail.

joyeia said:
Dear Pathika,

I am thinking of WOM too, but I have no idea what addresses I should serve the defendants? would you please help me on these? the defendants in my case will be Michale Chertoff, Robert S. Mueller of FBI, Emilio T. Gonzalez of USCIS. Thank you for help.

Joyce
----------------

How much for WOM

Hi,
How much did you you pay for WOM? My lawyer charges me 2500$. Is that reasonable? Thanks

liulitao11

can you post than nanme nad number of your attorney, I think $2500 is reasonable