I-485 filed in Feb\'2002

Does EB category make any difference in 485 phase in terms of processing progress?

How did you received your recipt?

Could you pls explain how did you received you receipt date.I understand that it will take atleast 2months before you will know your actual receipt date i.e with your Notice date.

My lawyer got the reciept notice.

Actually my lawyer got the reciept notice and informed me by e-mail. They also gave the reciept number and receipt date. I called TSC and verified it. I am gonna aks them a copy of reciept notice for my records.

I also got the Receipt numbers for EAD and AP (for both myself and my wife and they came to me by mail).

/Sreenivasa Kumar Majji.

Checks have cleared

RD Feb. 13, ND Feb. 14
I was a little sad to see the $910 disappear from my bank account, at least I had enough in there.

Several of you should have receipts soon, as mine was filed the day before and I just got them. Good luck.
Ken

Checks cleared for me too

Will talk to lawyer to get the dates on the recipt. When should we be expecting the EAD

Looks like we\'ll have a race Green Guru

My EAD receipt notice says 80 days. An acquiantance of mine who works as a Senator\'s Aide said they are processing them in 30 days; but I find that hard to believe.

My EAD also says the same thing 80 days.

Let\'s see how fast TSC process these applications.

which service center?

Normally it takes one week to get the Reciept Notice. If not contact your lawyer.