I-485 filed after July 1,2001. Let\'s track FP notice!

Frank Lee

Registered Users (C)
Hi, people who filed his or Her I-485 in VSC after July 1,2001,please post your information about your FP notice.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Are we there yet?

I thought it is a long way for July filers to get FP notice. My RD June \'01, ND Aug \'01

Thank you for your info.

But I don\'t know how to input my information to this site. Please
advice.

Thanks!

RD or ND?

As you know of late RD and ND have a gap of about 2 months. So, which one should we be tracking RD or ND??

No Title

Hang on buddy..

No point in tracking right now. People whose RDs are from Mid Apr 2001 are waiting.. VSC is not going to make your life easier. There is another thread for FPs on this discussion borad. Follow that.

VSC hold on all processing!

One of my friends just talked with a IIO. She told him the VSC
has put all cases on hold in order to count the case number they
have. It will take 30-60 days. So we won\'t expect to get anything
until next year.

No Title

Now that we know (??) the current target date is 3/28/01, and they have FP\'d most till that date, they\'ll wait until some of that backlog is cleared, and then when they get closer to that, they\'ll start doing FPs again.. may be in another 30-45 days? So, early Jan 2002, we can see June/July FPs. Hey, I know it is lot of guess work.....at least try to be a bit optimistic.. it is already dull out there...

Hi, Frank Lee: why don\'t you make a list for June/July filer?

It seems these people always unlucky--their I-140 was frozen from 09/00 to 05/01. Now their FP is delay again. I filed my I-495 on
June 26,2001. Thanks

Yeah we are jinxed

me 140 was approved after 7 months and now 485 filed in july and will see delay in FP. And then if the PD retrogress then more and more delay...it sucks

Yes, it will be your turn!

But I guess everybody will be requested to do FP for security
purpose.