this site since Jan,2002 .
I filed my I-485 in Jan,2002 .

Details:
Rd : 28th Jan,2002
ND : 12,Feb,2002
Fp1 : 11,April 2002
Fp2 : 25th July 2003
3rd EAd applied Around 11th Nov,2003.

I recently contacted a Senator office in PA , sent all my details of the case. After 1 week they responded saying that my File is pending with a adjucating officer since 21st Nov, 2003 and I might hear within 60 days on this case.
Guys, can you please tell me what does this mean? Is it a
positive news ? do you think at this point of time all the checks are completed or not . Please respond at the earliest.

Good...job. You will hear soon.

I am glad to see you met Senator. In my case I contacted Senator's office on 2nd Nov . On 5th Nov I got a letter from Senator that file and papers sent on 3rd Nov to BCIS. Case was approved on 10th Nov.

I just believe in firm prayers too. It has changed all my life and career.

Just put more prayers + efforts(must). You will be approved soon.

Good Luck!!!

-Sanju

My 60 days from senators office is coming to an end on 11th Dec. Still nothing, not even a second FP. I will again go to the senators office this thursday or next monday, let' see.

Originally posted by roger07
Hi ,
I am a new user in this forum, but i have been a silent visitor of
this site since Jan,2002 .
I filed my I-485 in Jan,2002 .

Details:
Rd : 28th Jan,2002
ND : 12,Feb,2002
Fp1 : 11,April 2002
Fp2 : 25th July 2003
3rd EAd applied Around 11th Nov,2003.

I recently contacted a Senator office in PA , sent all my details of the case. After 1 week they responded saying that my File is pending with a adjucating officer since 21st Nov, 2003 and I might hear within 60 days on this case.
Guys, can you please tell me what does this mean? Is it a
positive news ? do you think at this point of time all the checks are completed or not . Please respond at the earliest.

Statistacally ( in this forum) Silent visitors get their approvals soon. People who were ACTIVE ( :D:D) stopped being active on seeing their cases not being picked up - expecting miracle to happen. Some saw the miracles ! Cases got RFEs( atleast they are satisfied )