CSC_EB3_GUY

Registered Users (C)
hello folks,
Finally my day has come.

Here are my details :

Receipt # of 485 :WAC-02-172-*****
Receipt Date : April 29, 2002
Notice Date : July 25, 2003

i sincerely thank all the members of this website for posting such helpful infrmation. This has been a really great way of helping each other.

whoever is waitng for 485 approval, like me, you too will be getting it soon.

thanks,
Venkat (venkat_from_india @ yahoo . com):cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

I'm first, SM and Tasse!

Guess your case was not fed to the shredders...

while i'm happy for you (and envious), i'm also pissed off that BCIS has approved your case. Pissed off because they haven't gone in order and have approved people so far out of sequence. WAC172 being approved is not right.

anyway good fortune for you....enjoy

CONGRATS VENKAT.... just ignore our frustrations , especially those who ask how u got it first..all of us wish u well!!

FREEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Congrats on your approval.

I am shocked - 02-172??????????????????

What happened to 01 to 0171?????

I guess this is another one of the audit cases.

Lucky you - I am happy for your approval.

Good luck.

congrats

Guys, instead of complaining why 02-172 got approved, atleast some one got approved.. atleast BCIS is doing some work???

congrats

Guys, instead of complaining why 02-172 got approved, atleast some one got approved.. atleast BCIS is doing some work???

Congrates Venkat:)

Originally posted by gettingclosernow
while i'm happy for you (and envious), i'm also pissed off that BCIS has approved your case. Pissed off because they haven't gone in order and have approved people so far out of sequence. WAC172 being approved is not right.

anyway good fortune for you....enjoy

Why does gettingclosernow whine every time somebody gets approved? We are all waiting and should be happy for those people. even though mine is 02-119, i just think that mine will come someday.

hey fpfinally, instead of being an A-hole and flaming me, try re-reading what i wrote.

First off, I have never "whined" about anyone getting approved - go search through all my posts idiot. You won't find one. So don't make up shit about me. In fact this is my first post ever where I commented about how I feel about BCIS approving cases out of sequence.

2nd, I said "I'm happy for you" and "enjoy" to the person.

3rd, yes I am pissed off at BCIS and will always resent approvals so far out of sequence. It is grossly unfair and demonstrates one more thing that is wrong the screwed up system that we have to endure.

Next time I suggest you don't flame and if you do choose to, get your facts straight.