I-485 Denied-Desiladka Please help

GCBabus

Registered Users (C)
Dear Desiladka,

I've gone thru almost all your posts and you have mentioned everything very cleary about your case. I'm also in same case as your case. My I-485 was denied and applied MTR thru Attorney. I'm currently on EAD.
How long I've to wait for to apply EAD Renewal? I've to wait till they open my case (MTR). I would like to talk to you over phone or want to do conversations thru emails.

Thanks

Sorry had not logged onto this since a long time. Anyways, let me know of any information I can provide you. Send me a PM with your details.

I do not think you can apply for EAD until they re-open your case. They will deny it since EAD is based on pending 485. you can still apply it and hope they do not process your EAD until they process your MTR. 485 is not considered pending while it is denied. You still should speak to your attorney.

Let me know If I can provide any more information.

I-485 Denied

Dear Desiladka,

Thank you. I've mailed (FedEx) all MTR Docs last week. Do they send any receipt that they have received MTR Docs? how long it will take?

GCBabus said:
Dear Desiladka,

I've gone thru almost all your posts and you have mentioned everything very cleary about your case. I'm also in same case as your case. My I-485 was denied and applied MTR thru Attorney. I'm currently on EAD.
How long I've to wait for to apply EAD Renewal? I've to wait till they open my case (MTR). I would like to talk to you over phone or want to do conversations thru emails.

Thanks
You can file for EAD along with your MTR or after MTR for 485 is filed. EAD can still get approved when MTR for 485 is pending. In our case, my EAD got approved while MTR for 485 is pending and 485 did not re-open. However my spouse EAD got denied, but we filed fot MTR to EAD and EAD got approved again.

My conversation with Immigration officers states that, derivate applications will be approved as long as pending primary application is approvable. Which means, before approving EAD, they will check if 485 has been re-opened or had MTR has enough documentation to overcome the primary denial.

Guys, Why is your 485 denied?can you share some details?
Also If you are on EAD,what will happen to Status if 485 is denied?
I am on H1 and planning to use EAD.Any input you can provide will be helpful.

EAD Renewal - MTR

Dear Kishore,

Last week I've received MOTIC Receipt. When I've applied for EAD Renewal,do I've to include 'MOTIC Receipt'.

Could you please let me know documents/receipts etc to include for EAD Renewal?

Any idea, approx how long it will take to reopen after MOTIC receipt?

Thanks in Advance

Please help on these issues kishore,desiladka and friends

Hi

I got recently letter from Bloomington ,MN as

since the date we received your request( I requested status enquiry regarding my i-485 on 08/05/2005), we have approved your case and an approval notice was sent on ( INSERT DATE NOTICE SENT HERE) to the address we have on file. If you do not receive with in 30 days, and you want an afficial duplicate for your records, you will need to file a form I-824 application for action on an approved application or petition.

Recently in jan i applied EAD (third time for me and my wife)
i got approved on 15th march 2006 but in my wife's case denied and the reason that her 485 also denied and for that i got recently letter from Bloomington ,MN as

our service records further indicates tha on july 28 2004 that application(I-485) was denied. because your application for adjustment of status is no longer pending you are ineligible for EAD.

But 2004 august we both went for personal interview that time they didin't say anything about that .
we both atteneded for interview and they took our fingerprints.

please let me know what to do now.

thanks
kish

EAD Renewal - MTR

Dear Desiladka,

Hope your issues got resolved.

I'm in same kind of situation as you were.....

Last week I've received MOTIC Receipt. When I've applied for EAD Renewal,do I've to include 'MOTIC Receipt'.

My EAD Getting expire in other couple of months.

Could you please let me know documents/receipts etc to include for EAD Renewal?

Any idea, approx how long it will take to reopen after MOTIC receipt?

What happened to your case (EAD Renewal) when MTR was pending.

Thanks in Advance

3rd EAD approved after MTR

Hello Erics and all other gurus

Does my EAD approval means they have opened my I-485? Does this mean my I-485 is re-opened, if not what is the procedure to re-open my I-485 of mine and my wife's? I do not whether the INS has got the duplicate labor from the DOL or not, does this mean my I-140 is approved or is it still pending as my attorney is not helping me in this matter.

My wife's EAD also due for the renewal by the end of this month, do I have to make sure that her I485 is also re-opened before filing for her EAD renewal? Please pass on your valuable suggestions on my case. It's been a grueling journey for me all these days...but a sigh of relief is my EAD.

Or do I have to wait for my attorney to enquire about my I-140 at latter stage.

__________________________________________________ __________
First I-140 approved in Apr 2001 and got laid from the job even before filing I-485.

VSC EB2 India
PD Apr 2001 (Substitute Labor)
140 PD Feb 2004
485 ND May2004
Wife 485 ND Nov 2004
485 FP Mar 2005
Wife 485 FP Apr 2005
RFE on I-140 03/2005 (For original labor and ability to pay)
RFE Replied 06/2005
Case denied (140 and 2 485s )in Feb 2006 (stating that the original labor copy whereabouts are not informed)
MTR in 15 Mar 2006
MTR re-opened in 23 Mar 2006
Filed 3rd EAD for renewal on 18th April 2006
Went to Phily office for Interim EAD in Aug last week since it is past 90 days - and was sent back stating that the 485 is still in closed state.
Got 3rd EAD approved 10/17/2006
140 Message - on-line says that the case re-opened on USCIS motion
485 messages for me and wife - Still shows the finger printing information only

My wife's EAD (3rd one) got denied....

Hello Erics, Kishore_I and all other gurus

My wife's 3rd EAD and I-485 got denied while my MTR( pending since Mar 2006) is pending where as my 3rd EAD got approved in Sep'06. Does this mean do I have to apply for another MTR on my wife's EAD.

Does this mean that INS not opened my wife's I-485 when we have filed MTR. I'm still waiting for my I-140 approval (Labor got misplaced at VSC - Sub labor...)

Any suggestions what to do at this point of time? Please pass on your suggestions at the earliest possible.

Thanks in advance..

__________________________________________________ __________
First I-140 approved in Apr 2001 and got laid from the job even before filing I-485.

VSC EB2 India
PD Apr 2001 (Substitute Labor)
140 PD Feb 2004
485 ND May2004
Wife 485 ND Nov 2004
485 FP Mar 2005
Wife 485 FP Apr 2005
RFE on I-140 03/2005 (For original labor and ability to pay)
RFE Replied 06/2005
Case denied (140 and 2 485s )in Feb 2006 (stating that the original labor copy whereabouts are not informed)
MTR in 15 Mar 2006
MTR re-opened in 23 Mar 2006
Filed 3rd EAD for renewal on 18th April 2006
Went to Phily office for Interim EAD in Aug last week since it is past 90 days - and was sent back stating that the 485 is still in closed state.
Got 3rd EAD approved 10/17/2006
140 Message - on-line says that the case re-opened on USCIS motion
485 messages for me and wife - Still shows the finger printing information only