I-485 chart based on 4-22-01 data from Myladoor\'s website

turlitava

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I took the liberty to form a VSC waiting/approval chart based on data from the VSC I485 1999 - 2001 trackers dated 4/22/01 from Myladoor\'s website. The chart starts from 8/99 and goes onwards. Obviously, the chart is an Excel spreadsheet that takes a small amount of time to update when new tracker data is available. I hope there are no errors in the chart.

Anyway, let me know if this is if of any benefit to anyone and also if there are any concerns/suggestions...

Thanks,

turlitava

No Title

This data is good, but in a way misleading. What we should be looking at is folks who are unapproved who have current Priority Dates. If a lot of the people from August through December 1999 who are unapproved at this point do not have their PDs current, then they are really not in a position to have their adjustment done and so shouldn\'t be in the unapproved category. I would recommend they be recognized as Non-Current PD (Unapproved).

No Title

HVN,

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to break the Pending category to Current and Non-Current PD Pending in the next chart I post.

Thanks,

turlitava

No Title

Rather you would breakup and use different colors. If you keep update this chart every few days it would be great. Myladoor expressed his willingness in updating latest tracker changes on every otherday, so you can pickup lates info from there. Thanks for your time.

For example:

RED : PD NOT CURRENT AND UNAAPROVED

ORANGE: PD CURRENT AND UNAAPROVED

GREEN : APPROVED