I-485 Cases transferred from TSC to VSC post here

RJ_NJ2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi anybody in the same situation as mine. My case was transferred from TSC to VSC recently . Before this transfer, when I used to call national customer service number, I used to hear the status. Now it is not recognizing my receipt number. TSC has approved my I140, AP & EAD.

I received a mail from TSC saying,

"To speed up processing of your case, it has been transferred to VSC and you will hear a written decision from VSC, as soon as processing is complete ".

Gurus, am I going to get a new receipt number ?

Did you have anything special in your case which may need interview i.e. not working for Same employer who filed your 485(future Job offer) and/or anytime on bench etc anything out of ordinary

I had been working for the same employer since I applied my labor.

My labor was filed in New Jersey as my company is located there and I was never on bench.

When my I-140 & 485 were filed, I had applied for my 9th year H1B and the I-94 was expired a few day ago but H1B was pending with Vermont for approval. My 9th year H1B has been approved a week after I filed 485.Is it because of that I don't know.

I have maintained legal status througout my stay in US and not commited any crime.

I am wondering why they have not transferred to local office, if they likes to conduct interview.Instead, they transferred my case to VSC.

nitinag said:
Did you have anything special in your case which may need interview i.e. not working for Same employer who filed your 485(future Job offer) and/or anytime on bench etc anything out of ordinary