I-485 Cases transferred from California to Vermont Service Center

GreenCardBlues

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am starting this new thread for the cases got transferred from CSC to VSC for 485 processing.

Here are my case details & current status:

On Feb 23, 2007 mine and my wife's cases got LUD. Our cases were with CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER. Here is the status text for your review.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

On February 23, 2007, we transferred this case to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this
I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will
be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs
something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer
service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been
sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check
processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process
your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My case got stuck with Name Check inquiry like as many folks in this forum. Name check is pending since last 2 years.

Can somebody shed light on what this status update means?

Thanks

Category: EB2
Priority Date: current
Name Check status: still stuck in name check rut since FEB, 2005
Other applications status: Every other application such as 140/EAD/AP were approved 2 years back.

How long it will take....?

Dear Fellow Posters/Readers,

I would like to update my details with latest info on my case. As per previous post my case transferred from California to Vermont for Standard interview. By the way I am resident of Sacramento, CA since last six years.

I received my transfer notice from CSC. Most important thing is my name check/Security Check/Backgroud check etc.. all cleared successfully :D on March 1, 2007. This is more than 2 years wait. :( .

My attorney sent an email to HR saying the above thing. He mentioned that to get the interview it will take couple more months..another wait :( :confused:

At last its approoooooooooved

Both mine and my wife's cases are approved yesterday.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 29, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485
APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow
any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call
customer service.
:D :D :D :D

Congratulations GreenCardBlues.. Have fun atlast got freedom :) , did u attend the interview or it approved without attending interview.

TIA

Hello everybody.

can anybody explain to me what does that mean?

because this status has been like that since 3 month ago or more and never changed and does not seem like it is gonna change. so please if anybody got the same situation to explain to me the meaning of this status.

thanks

sorry I forgot to paste my status to you. here you go

On August 19, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got similar notice

Hi,
I got a similar notice, moving my case from Nebraska to National Benefits Center saying they now have jurisdiction over the case.
Let me know if you find any more details.