I-485 case transfered from VSC to TSC today

smurthy8

Registered Users (C)
I received 4 emails today saying that my case has been transfered from VSC to TSC, just curious to know
1) Where should i apply for my EAD & AP renewal
2) Secondly what might be reason they have transfered to TSC.

My Receipt date for I-485 is June 2004
Kindly reply with your experiences

you need to submit it to TSC now. I just mailed mine today. Mine also got trasnferred from VSC to TSC

Its strange, I applied in Nebraska but it got transferred to Texas Service Center. Does anyone has any idea why this is happening?

Did you apply for EAD/AP renewal online or by mail, I did 3 times through mail but was thinking of doing it by online this time, let me know you openion on pro's/con's on doing it online

I-485 Case transferred from VSC to TSC today

Hi,
In my case too they transfered it from Vermont to Texas, wondering where should apply for Advance Payroll and EAD renewal

FYI - This will explain about the moves

FYI
03/03/2007: Ongoing 485 Transfers from VSC to TSC for East Cases and from CSC to NSC for West Cases

Immigrants are reporting that their pending I-485 applications have lately been transferred from VSC or CSC to either TSC or NSC depending on where they are located. This report is consistent with the Phase III of Bi-Specialization Program. There also were some reports that these immigrants had received a confusing information from the officials as to the processing queue of their cases in the TSC or NSC, but the NSC and TSC have consistently reported in the AILA liaison meetings that they would keep the original processing queue before the transfers. Obviously such transfers and maintenance of queues may affect the processing times for I-485 cases and I-485 processing times for NSC and TSC.
The USCIS has yet to announce the exact date of launch of the Phase III Bi-Specialization Program, but pending the launch of Phase III program, some confusion may continue to arise for pending petitions and applications. Immigrants should bear with the USCIS to help them to complete its reengineering process successfully.

TSC tracker spreadsheet

Guys... (and gals)

Why don't you add your details to the TSC tracker spreadsheet?

The tracker now includes a Transfered to TSC date so that transfers to TSC from VSC can add their original VSC RD and the TSC transfer date.

Please feel free to update the tracker yourself if your case details change :) See my sig for a link to the thread.

The last processing action taken on your case

Hello,

My case was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/15/2007 and received an email from USCIS and also recived a notice about the transfer.

Again on 03/24/2007, I have also received following email from USCIS for all the applicants in my family:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Case Details:

Priority date: 09/13/2001 EB2 (India)

I-485 and I-140 ND 09/03/2005
Finger prints done- 11/10/2005
I-140 approved 01/28/2006.

Thanks
NRN

Last edited by a moderator:
NRN,
I too got the same message in my email. Do you think its not common for all?
Thnx
nivas
eb3 pd- mar03
140AD-nov 05
485 rd-apr04

AC21-Case transferred from VSC to TSC

Recently my case transferred from VSC to TSC.
I want to file AC21 papers but confused to which center i need to send.
When i was checking address for TSC in USCIS site, it shows all I-485 related matter should be sent to Nebraska.
Even in TSC there are so many address.
If someone knows please help me.
Its very urgent .
1.And also after sending AC21 will USCIS sends any letter to me
2.Last month i sent a letter to USCIS to revoke my current attorney and to send future documentation to me. How can i confirm that attorney has been revoked.
I called USCIS and they dont have access for it.

Please someone help me