I-485 case status changed... need help please

bobby1

Hello,

My I-485 case status has changed to "the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued". Any idea what it means? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

bobby1 said:
Hello,

My I-485 case status has changed to "the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued". Any idea what it means? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I guess, possible approval. Can you please post your PD, RD info?

recently such messages also appear due to some change (when they touch) in you application.....did you applied any other petition based on I-485 recently......I will suggest u to hold on for while any kind of celebratiion.....

bobby1 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

In most chance, this should be a notice for fingerprint or RFE.

Fp

bobby1,

These days this message has been popping up when after a person completes ones FP. Sometimes it has shown up after a person updates his/her address. So do not read to much into it. It is probably one of those things.

regards,

saras76

FP Code-3

Hi, I just want to let you know this. In the process of FBI name check, I have received a letter from Cogress man saying they sent an expedite letter to FBI to follow up.

Please see my case details below.

EB2 India, approved labor
PD, June 2001
I-140/I-485 RD on 08/25/2004
I-140 approved on 02/02/2005
FP1, 02/25/2005
FP2, Code-3 scheduled on, 04/01/2006

Thanks,

My priority date is Jan 99. Applied for I-485 in sept 2004. We applied for AP and EAD in mid Jan, 2006. My husbands AP was rejected saying his I-485 was approved in Jan 4th, 2006, but he never received any approval. My AP and EAD are still pending. We gave our code 2 biometrics on Jan 30th. We received 2nd Fingure prints notice 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

bobby1 said:
My priority date is Jan 99. Applied for I-485 in sept 2004. We applied for AP and EAD in mid Jan, 2006. My husbands AP was rejected saying his I-485 was approved in Jan 4th, 2006, but he never received any approval. My AP and EAD are still pending. We gave our code 2 biometrics on Jan 30th. We received 2nd Fingure prints notice 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

I think CIS approved either your EAD or the AP.... I dont think GC is in the way yet....