I-485 case do sreed up in CA-WAC 031165**** approved

Hardlife

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Guys,

I am a silent viewer of this website everyday. I enjoy of getting so many useful information here. To my surprise, yesterday(July 12, 2004), I got approval notice directly with REF for me and my family. I am relieved suddenly of years of psychological burden. Thanks everybody. Hope you all get yours approval soon.

WAC 031165****
Priority date March 3, 2003
I-485 separate application

March 2003 approvals

Congratulations! According to my observation, most of 2003 approvals are for March 2003 filers. I wonder whether this is a pattern and there is any reason behind this.

Baywatcher

Hardlife said:
Hi, Guys,

I am a silent viewer of this website everyday. I enjoy of getting so many useful information here. To my surprise, yesterday(July 12, 2004), I got approval notice directly with REF for me and my family. I am relieved suddenly of years of psychological burden. Thanks everybody. Hope you all get yours approval soon.

WAC 031165****

Njoy...........

Reason for March 2003 approvals

Baywatcher:
The reason might be because thier 1FPs are expiring
Peshwa

1FP expiring soon

If that is the case, we might see more approvals for filers after March 2003.

It also means that CSC is adudicating cases for 2002 and 2003 seperately.

Baywatcher

hardlife,

Congratulations!

can you also tell when was ur 140 applied and when was it approved?

Thanks,

baywatcher said:
If that is the case, we might see more approvals for filers after March 2003.

It also means that CSC is adudicating cases for 2002 and 2003 seperately.

Baywatcher

another March/April 2003 case was approve . It looks like there is a pattern here.

long_wait_4_gc approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original message from long_wait_4_gc
wac-03-141xxxxx approved - still in shock
folks,

very glad to get approval notice yesterday in the mail!! My online status has not changed.

some history:
1. labor filed in 2001 sept and took 1+ years to clear
2. filed 140 in jan 2003
3. filed 485 in april 2003
4. got married in april 2004 and filed for wife EAD

Day before yesterday we got EAD approval for wife and yesterday we got 485 approval for me - so maybe there is some link here.

thank you for regular advice and hope when there was none. will stay on this forum and continue to give advice where i can in future.

thank you again
Long_wait _4_gc

baywatcher said:
Congratulations! According to my observation, most of 2003 approvals are for March 2003 filers. I wonder whether this is a pattern and there is any reason behind this.

Baywatcher

It seems CIS is trying to avoid having people go through 2FP.

jackchen20022002 said:
Hardlife,

when is your 1st FP date? are you Eb2 concurrent filer?

My first FP is done May 2004 and I am Eb1a(extraordinary) filer. Thanks.

My i-140 is approved in January 2003.

Hardlife said:
Hi, Guys,

WAC 031165****

Congratulations from BigB.
whats your case history?Concurrent?