I-485 Case Approved April 23

GreatNews

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

This should dispell any rumour that VSC has suspended processing. My I-485 case has been approved on April 23. I just checked the AVM. Here are the details:

EB3 New Jersey

EAC-01-277-XXXXX
RD: 7/31/2001
ND: 9/22/2001
FP: 1/15/2002

Good luck to all waiting people.

Lot of people are having problems posting messages on this site..

including me , I was too lazy to email admin to fix it ...I think thats why many people are not posting messages.
i got it fixed atlast !!

You may be right

I have been a frequent visitor to this site. But I did not have an account here. I created this account today to post my approval because many people were needlessly getting worried and posting strange theories about GC quota getting over etc, which frankly made me very concerned last week. However my approval proved the theories wrong.

GreatNews! As per AVM on what date yur 485 is approved. You checked AVM on 23rd doesn\'t mean that i

Your clarification is greatly appreciated.

congratz, greatnews!

Thanks for posting your message, especially when some people, as you\'ve rightly noted, are running rampant with their imagination and fear.

congrats. Please post your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k