I-485 AVM Updated!!!!!

jadi

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I did my FP February 18, 2003 and I am glad to let you guys know that the AVM was updated with message that we've received the result of your FP and processing has continue. But the website has not been updated yet, well with this development, I know my case has been assigned to an officer which means I am on my way for April approval by the grace of God Amen.

:p My message also has been updated. My case was recieved on April 21 2002 , fingeprints made ob february 11, 2003, now I'm waiting for approval. Good luck to everyone!

Dimarisha, Did both your AVM and the website changed or only one of them. Mine is only the AVM that changed, I am still waiting on when the web part would change. Let me know please since we are now waiting for approval. Good luck to both of us.

Hello Jadi! I checked only on website, I did not call AVM. But I think AVM is updated before the website. But I'm not sure. At least something is moving on, especcially that they posted 11.15.01 RD approvals. One girl is aproved with rd 11.23.01.
Good luck to you and everyone!

Dimarisha, probably I would give another week or two to see wheather the website would be updated or not, but my AVM has been updated which is a good sign that someone is working on our files. I pray for april approvals for both of us. Very soon the journey would be over.