I-485 aproved cases

iunie

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Would you please help me figure out how can I find out what cases have been uproved lately in Vermont INS for I-485.

I am still waiting for my case to be aproved..... :(

EAC03008****

Thanks a lot

My take on immigrationwatch.com is that it's pretty useless. Most of their information is based on extrapolating out of date data as far as I can tell.

My I-140 was approved on 6/9/04 but immigrationwatch tells me that I still have a 50/50 chance of being approved by 11/12/04.

I also went through a bunch of I-140 cases a while back using my ND (10/23/04) and ND's from XX/23/XX for the 12 months before and this seemed to show that most of the data is based on extrapolation (the approval % increased constantly with each month in way that was much too "regular").

ETA

ETA-GC said:
My take on immigrationwatch.com is that it's pretty useless. Most of their information is based on extrapolating out of date data as far as I can tell.

My I-140 was approved on 6/9/04 but immigrationwatch tells me that I still have a 50/50 chance of being approved by 11/12/04.

I also went through a bunch of I-140 cases a while back using my ND (10/23/04) and ND's from XX/23/XX for the 12 months before and this seemed to show that most of the data is based on extrapolation (the approval % increased constantly with each month in way that was much too "regular").

ETA

Please follow this link:
http://www.immigrationfocus.com/ser...RA_EACI485&batch_index=1&order_by=ad&total=85
How reliable is this info?

New Data

I don't think they've updated/collected enough new data to make the "prediction" reasonable.

:(