I-485 Approved !!!

houston_gc

Registered Users (C)
A few minutes ago my lawyer called me and told me that my case was approved. The notice was sent to my lawyer's office.

After a long time of waiting, I am exhausted. I was not as excited as I had imagined to be when I heard this good news. Anyway, it worth a grand celebration.

I checked online status several times today, but never got through. Maybe BCIS is changing a huge amount of case status to APPROVED. Good luck everybody.

My information:
PD: late 1999 / early 2000 (?)
ND = RD: 3/20/2002
FP: 4/12/2003
AD: ?
EB2, China

Please let me know if you need any more information.

This forum had shed warm light on me during the darkness. Thank you everyone. God bless you all.

wow

Congrats Houston GC!!

Enjoy ur freedom.

U said that ur case status is not updated online ?? right....

urgent: FP v.s. Approval

Was the online infortaion updated after you done the finger print. I don't my FP 4 months ago, the online message has not been update yet.

Thanks,

Originally posted by houston_gc
I checked online status several times today, but never got through. Maybe BCIS is changing a huge amount of case status to APPROVED.
Congratulations, dude! Enjoy the fruit of your labor and patience. BTW, do you mean to say that the status is still not updated in the web-site? Or are you having problems with the MSBlast worm that is preventing you access to the BCIS website? In any case, this news should be a blast to you!

!!Please let it be my turn this time!! :-(

PD 09/01/1998
ND 04/02/2002
FP 05/28/2003
Waiting waiting .... waiting ..............

Do you guys think they are picking the old PD that they forgot and started processing using the PD from labor cert instead of PD from I485 Receipt.

Thanks,

!!Please let it be my turn this time!!

Congratulations !!!

houston_gc,

Congratulations for your approval and Enjoy your freedom !!!

BTW, any update on your family members 485 status, if any ???

Thanks,

online never updated for my FP

No, online status never updated for my FP. Today I tried to check if the online status changed for my approval. But I have never been able to access the BCIS website all day today, and therefore I do not know if all my family members got approved.

Can somebody tell me if you can check online status today? If not, I assume that BCIS is doing something on the online status, say, they are changing the status for many case. That'll be a good news.

Any more questions?

Let the bells ring out and the banners fly.
Finally, someone announcing an approval.
One approval every couple of weeks is not very good.
Congratulations, I wish it was me.

houston_gc,

Did you get any RFE before your approval ? If yes, please post the details.

I checked my online status many times today. No problem with BCIS online status check.

Thanks.

Wow congratulations and good luck

Nice to see an approval in a long time from the forum.

Congrats enjoy your freedom.Its look to me that this month and next month we will see lots of approval.As we have already seen FP notices earlier this year.So guys hold on........... Don't give up............... Damn BCIS.......... Ohhhhhhhh God Bless BCIS

Never got RFE

ML_2001,

I never got RFE. I thought I had never been lucky during my GC application. All my procedures took longer time than that of most people. But the last step really gave me a surprise.

Last year the mass FP was in Feb to April, and the mass approval was during July and Sep. This year the mass approval is postponed for some known reasons. But it should be coming very soon.