I-485 approved

Congratulations!

I have a question for you. Did you do sth, such as fax inquiry, to have your case approved? My spouse redid FP in April and the case is still pending although mine was approved in May.

Congratulation, May I ask you a question? I vaguely rember you posted sometime earlier that you have changed job to another state , is this before the RFE or after? also, have you changed your address to another state or locally? did your case get transfered? Please let me know if you can as one of my best friend is in the same situation and is very nervours and suffering,
thanks in advance

Originally posted by guowx
just see online case status, all of my family i-485, my wife and my two sons were approved on June 30.

I visit here almost every day and thanks every one here to help us.

hope all of you get approved soon

Hi, Guo:

Congratulations!

I have sent you a private message regarding your 485. Could
you please get back to me through the contact info I provided
there?

Thank you!

-f.

for question 1

i sent a fax on 06-04, called 800# around 06-15 and email inquiry last week. i do not know whether these inquiries got help or not.

for question 2

yes, i moved from CSC to TSC. but my RFE was done just before my leaving. I did not inform CSC for the moving. Thus, our cases were approved at CSC although our re-do FP was done at current local service center. I will try to stamp passport at local INS when I receive the approval notice and will update the information here

HI, Guo, thank you for your reply!

sorry , one more question, if you have not informed them of address change, your FP redo notice and even your approval notice will be sent to your old address. how did you handle this?
thanks

In order to get the approval before my leaving, I stayed at LA a couple of months more after my family moved out LA. thus, I shared an apartment with a friend. I informed CSC to change my mailing address to this place. Once having a INS letter, my friend mail it to me.

In fact, I did not get the re-do FP notice in this place. I do not know why INS mailed this notices to my i-485 application address. moreover, the postal office returned the mail to CSC, not forward to me. Because the postal office labelled my forward address on the envelop, CSC re-mailed the notice to my current address out of CSC.

Of course, i got other letters, such as AP, EDA in my LA address.

Congratulations!!

Enjoy your freedom

I have one question: your EB1 is for extraordinary or outstanding?

EB1
WAC02041
FP 01/31/2002
RFE was recieved 12/11/2002

thanks Guo, I was wondering will INS designate a place for you to stamp your passport? or you can choose by youself? and what if they find out you have a CA address but live in Texas? I am just trying to think of senariors you might be into.

GrapeZ: can you let me know if you are EB OR or EB1A(extradnary ability)? what kind of RFE did they ask you for? thanks in advance

F,C

EB1-OR

Originally posted by floating cloud
GrapeZ: can you let me know if you are EB OR or EB1A(extradnary ability)? what kind of RFE did they ask you for? thanks in advance

F,C

Was asked for employment letter and three years' W-2 forms

Today got approval notice:

wac-01-137xxx
eb2
PD: Feb/99
ND: Mar/01
FP: Apr/02
RFE: Feb/03
RFE Reply: Apr/11/03
Appv: 7/2/03

Please as a ref. Good luck and be patient.