I-485 - Approved !!!!

mugu

Registered Users (C)
Two days back I talked to an IIO and she informed me that my case was assigned to an Officer on April 28,2003. I have been regularly checking the Online Case status and even this afternoon I checked it but it had the same old message "Your ..... has been received and it's taking 450 to....etc., "

To my surprise, when I checked it today night at 11 p.m ,it showed that my case has been approved and was mailed on May 2, 2003

RD : Oct 2001.
RFE : March 12,2003 (received at INS).

Hang on there guys. Hopefully everyone will get the approval soon.

mugu

mugu,

I also saw the same message on the BCIS website, but the phone message is not yet updated.
Is your phone message updated?
pls reply at the earliest...

Congratulations! One question: when did you guys take your FP? I am worrying if they don't approve mine in a month I will have to take 2nd FP. Thank you for your reply.

We had ( my wife and son included) our finger pritns taken in April 2002. Don't worry. You would get the approval soon.

Hi, the on-line message just changed in my case after they received my RFE in late April 2003. It says that I'll receive a decision. But I don't know how long it takes. Can anyone guess a time frame ? My RD was May 03, 2001, I took 2nd FP in March 2003.

Bob